4

Rajiv's parents accepted her as their daughter in law. Mrs. Khanna knew about Rajiv's crush on her. They both wants to see them happy. They together spend Half of day. They took lunch together and talked a lot with her. She asked, " Mom, May I go now?" Mrs. Khanna replied, " Yes, of course. After completion of your graduation, we will plan your engagement. I will talk with Mr. and Mrs. Mehra about Rajiv and your relationship. Reeva smiled. Mr. Khanna ordered Rajiv, " Raaj, Carefully drop her at home. And beware, If you do any prank with her, I will not spare you... Go and take care of her.
Rajiv took her to the home.  They both sat on the coach with Reeva. Both are so much happy. Rajiv said lovingly, " Thank you Reeva, I really need you with me for life long. My parents are so much understanding people. They accepted you before you accept my proposal. " He laughed. He took her in his hug. She sighed and hugged back. Her hands are rubbing Rajiv's back and Rajiv's hands are rubbing her back. She felt calm and peace in his warmth hug. Rajiv broke apart and claimed her lips. She closed her eyes and started enjoying the kiss. Rajiv sucked his both lips turn by turn and She didn't oppose him. Her silence is approval for Rajiv. He slowly inserts his lips inside her mouth. She tasted a chocolaty flavored, the chocolate which they ate in the car. They apart from each other due to lack of breath. Slowly Rajiv carried her in his arms and he reached at the bedroom and dropped her on the bed and slowly came on her and claimed her lips. He started kiss and it turned into passionate kiss. He kissed on her neck and hold her hands. His lips moved down to her cleavage and sucked at there.
She felt his manhood aroused in his pants. She shivered. She felt herself wet. Now both are uncontrollable. Rajiv's hands are squeezing her breast and he slowly moved his hands towards her jeans and started to rub on her jeans at core. She digged he nails on his back. Reeva seductively said, " Rajiv, please stop. I can't control myself. "

Rajiv realizes what he was doing. He said sorry and left her on the bed. Left the home. She hides herself in duvet smiled appeared on her face. She giggled while thinking what they were doing. Rajiv sighed and felt a shameful on himself.
He wanted to go party but he hasn't dare to ask her after that seductive kiss. He didn't call her. She was waiting but he....
Finally she called him at night. He apologized for what he did.
After that day they control themselves. Reeva don't want to make love before marriage and Rajiv honors her decision. But kissing and hugging is became normal.
After completion of graduation, She has applied for fashion designer course and Rajiv applied in business administration.
Mr. Mehra and Mr. khanna meet each other and final about their marriage.

Everyone looked so happy. On the other hand Rakshit and Rashi's marriage has been finaled. Mr. Mehra wants to settle them in Paris after marriage. So their engagement and wedding are planned in hurry.

Soon they got married and after 6 month they left for Paris. Rashi hugged her and cried a lot when apart. This is first in a life they will be far away from each other.
They both promised her that they will come back in their marriage.

After few months......

On their wedding day..

Reeva called Rashi and yelled on her, " What were you doing? When will you come? "

Rashi dramatically said, " Well, I can't come there baby.... Sorry."
She angrily shouted, " What? But you promised me.?
Rashi hugged her from back, " because I'm already here my babygirl."
Both cried a lot while hugging each other.
Rakshit came inside and said, " If you both have finished your lovey dovey, then I say something." Both laughed and allowed him.
" Reeva, I'm sorry, I took away your best friend from you." He apologized.
Reeva laughed, " No ... No.. Actually thank you, you took away this mental from me."
She slowly slapped her on her back. Everyone laughed and Reeva said with love pain and care, " But please always take care of my mental baby, she loves you so much." and started crying.
" Sure, but on one condition." Rakshit said.
"Which type of condition ?" She exclaimed.
" Yrr, Promise me that you will take care of my best friend, Rajiv. " He said in teasing way.  Reeva sighed and nodded her positively.
They are talking with each other while Mr. Mehra arrived and joined them.
Mr. Mehra said with smile, " Reeva, I have look after your business from more than 7 years. Now I want to give you back. Rajiv will look after your business after marriage. I have prepared documents. please sign them. And make me free from this responsibility." 
Reeva said nervously, " No need for do this all. Thank you so much for taking care of my father's dream."
Mr. Mehra replied with caressing her hairs, " It's only the blessing and gift for you on your wedding. I'm grateful that I did all my responsibilities which your father give me , to give you better life and take care of his business." Mr. Mehra's eyes filled with tears.
Rashi pouted, " Daddy, what are you doing? You don't look good while crying. And if Reeva cried again because of you, and that today, a wedding day, I will not spare you."
Mr. Mehra wiped his tears and Rashi wiped Reeva's tears.
The wedding rituals has been started. Everything is going perfect. Rajiv and Reeva's happiness is shown on their face. In Bidai, Rashi cried a lot for Reeva and She also cried for her.

At Khanna Mansion.....

All guests left the house and congratulated couple's before leave. Reeva came in this house so many times. But today she is feeling strange. Her heart was feeling blessed and jumping in excitement.
Mom lovingly said, " Reeva this is for you." She gave her two big gold Kangan (Bangles). she continued, " I got it from my mother in law, she got from her mother  in law and I gave you. Now all this belongs to you my child."  Reeva smiled and hugged her lovingly.
Rajiv's cousin  took her into Rajiv's room.
" Bhabhiji, .... Be careful, Bro will not allow you to sleep tonight." Khyati, Rajiv's cousin told Reeva with teasing tone. She helped her to sit on decorated bed.
After sometime Rajiv came and sat beside her.
Rajiv sighed and asked her, " Are you nervous? She didn't reply but sigh hard. She blushes hearing him. Rajiv took her hand in his hand and slowly squeeze it.
Rajiv said lovingly, " I love you Reeva. Thank you for coming in my life."
I'm sure, you are tired and bored with this heavy lahenga. Go first change it and if you wish, you can take a bath."
Reeva agreed with him, " Thanks, I need so."
Reeva changed her clothes and wears shorts with Tshirt. When she came out from bathroom, Rajiv has already changed his clothes. They both sat on a hug bed and started talking about the whole day rituals, guests.

Rajiv slowly pulled her in his hug. She denied but he forcibly pulled her and asked, " Shall we become one tonight?" She nodded her head positively, and that very moment Rajiv comes on her and claimed her lips....