3

Rashi joined her hands to her and shook her head while standing behind her, " Madam.. please say yes to him." She still didn't say anything. But happiness can be shown on her face. Rajiv rubbed his hand on his neck with style and said goodbye to her, " See you tomorrow, girls". He is moving towards his car.
Reeva asked in loving tone, " Would you like to have a coffee?"
He stopped and said happily, "Obviously Yes, if you don't mind, I don't mind.." He came inside. Reeva went to kitchen and prepared three cups of coffee.
Rajiv observed her home, neat and clean, each and everything was perfect, so many photos of her with her parents were hanging on wall, but they are old. On the table, a big transparent bowl was filled with water and fresh pink roses were crawling on water. He assumed that she regularly decorates  this bowl.
She gave him a coffee. Rashi took her mug and left the living room. Reeva felt nervousness, so she tried to stop her, " Where are you going? Stay here."
She pouted dramatically, " You know today is chocolate day and my Mr. chocolate is missing yet and I'm going to scold him."
Rajiv laughed at her and Reeva smiled at her. She left and went outside of the home. Rajiv and Reeva , both are silent. Once again he asked, " Please, shall we go somewhere? "
He knew that she will not agree, but he tried. And she nodded her head positively.
He jumped in excitement and said," Yesss, Thank you so much Reeva." He can't control and kissed on Reeva's cheek. She blushes hard. Rajiv realized what he did, he said sorry.
She smiled and said, " Wait a five minutes, I will get ready." She left the hall and went to her bedroom. She opened her closet and thought what to wear?? She is going first time with him or we can say a boy. She looked at her all dresses and with lot of confusion, she chooses black colored floral printed mini dress look alike frock. She wears black coloured heels and took a clutch and put her phone inside. She applied  light makeup, mascara and dark lipstick and completed her look. She looked herself in the mirror and sighed.
She came back in the livingroom. Rajiv looked her, and a gasp escaped. He murmured himself, " Ohh God, this girl, how much I love her. So pretty and.... ... hot and sexy."
He put his hand forward and asked, " Shall we go ?" She nodded in reply. They went to the car and she looked at Rashi, she was on call and shook her hand to say bye to Reeva.
Rajiv opened the passenger door for her like a gentleman and she seated in the front seat of the car. For the first time in the life, she seats with a boy on the front seat. Rajiv took his seat on the driver seat. He has deep crush on her, so he never allowed any girl to seat with him on the front seat of car. She is the first girl who seat in his car and on the front seat. Both lovebirds are nervous. He starts the car and drives towards the highway.
He frequently looked at her, she also looked at him, but nobody speaks. After sometime Rajiv took left turn and on small road, She asked confusingly, " Where are we going?" Rajiv looked at her and holds her hand and said lovingly, " Have you trust on me?" She nodded positively with smile. He continued, "So just wait and watch."
After half an hour, They reached at the waterfall. He opens the car door and holds her hand, help her to come out of car. This is the jungle area, a few people knows about it, so  less people visits here. They walked few minutes and they reached at river. A cold breeze touched her. Her hairs are flying with wind. Rajiv makes her seat on rock and took his seat beside her.
Her heart is dancing with happiness. He opens a big chocolate and gives a first bite to her, " Happy chocolate day dear love." She sighs and bites a chocolate. She holds a chocolate and gives a second bite to Rajiv. His happiness can't be described. Rajiv pulled her from her waist more closer to him. Soon they are looking into each other's eyes. They finished the chocolate together.
Rajiv said her from his heart, " Reeva, I'm too much serious about you. My parents wanted to send me Switzerland, but I don't want to go there. I want to spend my all day of my life with you. I want to marry you. I love you Reeva.."
Reeva felt shy and felt like hundreds of butterflies are dancing in her stomach. She lovingly said, " I love you too Rajiv." And she covered her face with palm. Rajiv took her in his warm hug. She forgot all her pains and misery in his warmth. Like she has found a gem for him.
They spent there more than 5 hours. Reeva became closed to him and now no fear, no worries related to him. They learnt each other's likes and dislikes. They left the place and went to restaurant. Rajiv ordered foods. Rajiv looked at her continuously without any shame. She felt awkward and scolded him, " Why are looking at me? People's are looking at us? Stop looking."
Without moving his eyes from her he replied, "So what? I'm looking at my girl. This is none of their business." She shook her head. They finished their lunch. Rajiv dropped her at home. And said goodbye heavily.

Next day early in the morning, doorbell rang. She opened the door, A delivery boy, with a huge box, standing in front of door. She received a box and signed the papers.
She opened the box with confusion, no name of sender found on the box.
"A huge 5 feet red colored teddy bear" .. her eyes became wide. Her phone buzzed , she picked up. She scolded, " Rajiv, I'm not kid... " Rajiv wished her, " Happy Teddy day my love"  and laughed.  She smiled and hung up the call.
She hugged teddy and sat on sofa. Rashi came from upstairs and shouted excitedly, " wooowww, Happy teddy day Reeva." She just smiled.
She has decided not to go college for this week. All other days passed by wishing each other. Rajiv and Reeva became so close. Long phone calls, late night chats, became normal for them.

On valentine's day...

She heard doorbell, she opened the door, Rajiv was standing at the door with red roses, she welcomed with smile and hugged him.
Rajiv is shocked, the most shy girl is hugging him. Rajiv covered her with his arms and pulled closer to his chest.
" Ohhh god.... today's generation, doesn't look around and start anywhere..... Shame on you guys" Rashi scoffed them.
"Shut up " Rajiv shuts her and gives roses to Reeva and carried her in his arms and came inside the house. Reeva covered her face with palm and shouted, " Stop Rajiv, leave me, put me down." Rashi laughed a lot at love birds.
"You know Rashi, She didn't allow me to meet her on hug day and kiss day. So I'm here to celebrate my pending days." Rajiv said with teasing tone.
Reeva jumped from his hand and sat on sofa. Rashi teased her, " This is an injustice with my jiju, you took gift from him and when his turn arrived, you didn't allow. I didn't make any injustice with Rakshit..... Jiju take your benefits today, I allow you."
Rajiv pulled her to his chest, she struggled to apart but he didn't leave her. She hide herself in his chest and her face is filled with happiness. Rashi scoffed, " Continue your make out, I'm going. bye bye."
She left and Reeva said, " Drama queen."
Rajiv said while caressing her hairs, " Get ready my valentine, we are going.."
She exclaimed, " Where?? On date ?"
Rajiv sighed, " Well, we can't say it date. But we are going somewhere else, Tonight we will go for valentine's party."
She wears red colored Tshirt and White jeans. She applied little make up and got ready to go.
Rajiv said with heavy voice, " Yrrr, why are you so much pretty? Actually sexy..... I wish to make out now.... Ohh god, this girl."
She slowly slapped on his chest, " Stop it, let's go."

Soon they reached at Khanna Mansion. She gulped hard, "Why are we here?" Rajiv smiled and moved his hand around her waist, and pulled her into the house. Her heartbeat increased and she was creeping. Rajiv calmed down her, " Just relax, Dear. Trust me." They entered into the house.  Happiness of her face was vanished away.

Mr. Akhilesh Khanna and Mrs. Purnima Khanna were seated on the huge sofa in the drawing room. She tried to hide herself behind Rajiv. He is laughing at her. And said loudly, " Hey Mom and dad, Good morning. "
They looked at him and Mrs. Khanna asked, " Raj, Good  morning. Where were you missing from morning? I was looking for you. And who is with you?"
Rajiv sighed and smiled. His hand is moving on his neck and said, " Mom... meet her... Reeva." He pushed Reeva to in front of them. She felt like criminal, whom police pushed in front of judge. She greeted with stammering, " G.....ood morning,  Uncle ......and ......auntie."
They happily stood up and soon she is hugged by Mrs. Khanna. While hugging her Mrs. Khanna said, " Oh my God Reeva, Welcome Beta, You know? How much we waited for you? Welcome home ...." Mr. Khanna caressed on her head with happiness. Her eyes filled with tears.
Mrs. Khanna said lovingly, " Arreee, why are you crying? We knew about Rajiv's crush on you. And we are proud of him, he chose you as a partener. Are you willing to marry him?
Reeva nodded positively in reply. Mrs. Khanna hugged both lovebirds ...