Give up

The last time something happened to Sammi and I, we had this massive fight at uni with a little bitch called Katerina, and somehow we ended up in Tesco. All three of us had a cauliflower in one hand and a parsnip in the other, littearally throwing them at each other. I gave a few dozen people black eyes from cucumbers, but Sammi's parsnip caught the manager. He had on his badge that said 'Manager Figgles' with no hair on his head but the ginger handlebar moustache made up for it, his fat belly and crooked teeth just make him look like a peadophile. Just saying. (P.S. I dont live in England but English, if thats what the manager looks like Imma sorry I didnt know). And when we were in his office, he threatened us with a cherry. He never got the memo of 'Veg no Fruit'. Still never has...

****************************

"Geddoff me!"

"Sorry babe can't do that."

"You see, Dougie and I have to keep you two captivated while Tom tracks down Danny." Harry smirked at us, I reached my hand up and slapped him. A red hand shape showed up on his pale cheek, Dougie kept a hold where as Harry let go of Sammi for a second. And Sammi can have these sudden out burst's of ingeniusness, so she ducked as Harry grabbed, she spun around and ended up behind him, and then she pushed him over.

"Oh shit!" Dougie exclaimed as I wiggled out of his arms. It was nice being in them but it was nice to finally get out, but my God is he warm. I shivvered and rubbed my arms. When did I take my hoodie off?

I spun around to try and locate my hoddie but ran into Tom, who was chasing Sammi, who currently held the Nutella. Oh god, he is shexy° is hat fell of and his hoddie was tied around is waist. Oh god I want to kiss him so bad but we have a game to play and he's married...

"Hatty, quick, cover us, backward numbers 3,6,9." Sammi yelled isle the other side of the shop, I ran the opposite side of Tom, missed Danny and Harry, who were wrestiling, and ran past Dougie, who was confused about where Sammi was.

"Sammi, inplace backward ter forward number 6. Trow." I yelled as I saw Sammi, in the spur of the moment, she threw the jar and I caught it, Dougie threw his arms out to try and stop me, but I ducked underneight him. The self service check out was only 5 paces away. 4. 3. 2. 1.

"We win!" I yelled triumphly as I got change back. I held the Nutella and peanut butter in a bag while Harry gace me my hoodie back. I smiled triumphly at Sammi and gave Danny a hug. The loosing team, Tom, Dougie and Harry came over to us, slapped Danny around the head for helping us, and gave Sammi and I a hug each. Oh mental fangirl moment. I only just realised we beat McFly in buying the last jar of Nutella.

"You two are good. How would you say to grabbing lunch with us?" Harry asked as we headed in the general direction of the door. Nodding vigirusly I thought Sammi's head was gonna fall off. We walked up to the door, to find it don't open, I looked outside, it was dark. I checked the time. 21:47, so much for lunch. My stomache rumbled, I have to admit it was weird coming into an empty store, and no manager. It was quiet, to quiet. We shrugged and headed to the foid cort, I heard if they have food left over, they keep it. We checked out the food. Lasagnia. Dougie saw me looking and dumped a load on my plate before filling his. Smiling at him I sat down, he sat opposite as the rest of the table filled up. Finishing the food, we looked around awkwardly, before realizing today is a wednesday and the shop shut's early.