12. His plan

The biggest scandal in ton has happened last night. Two men are kissing in the dark balcony of Palladium Casino. One of them is Duke XXX. The other one is his close friend. He has been living under his roof for many years. They probably are sleeping partners.

The full description is given about the two men. It isn't hard to guess they are Daniel and Jules from their descriptions.

Jules throws away the gossip newspaper in disgust. It's Daniel's fault. Now everyone thinks she's Daniel's pet.

She picks up the newspaper again. He has to straighten up everything. She doesn't want people to gossip behind her back. She is a poor woman. She still has her pride.

Daniel groans when someone knocks at his door continuously. His head is killing him. Morning hangover isn't a pleasant experience.

"Bastard, go away!" yells him.

"You are the bastard here!"

Jules won't stop knocking the door. It feels like she's hammering his head with the continuous knocks.

"All right! I'm coming! Stop knocking!"

Daniel rises from the bed. His head spins a little and he nearly falls down. Somehow he manages to reach the door. He unlocks it and open it.

Jules pushes him back into the room. She presses the newspaper to his chest. Her eyes dart away after glancing at his bare chest. Any woman would drool on such fine looking muscles. Jules is just one of them.

Jules regains her composure.

She protests, "Everyone is gossiping about us thanks to you, jerk. They said I'm your pet."

"It's a good idea. I won't mind."

"Shut up! You must say something. Tell them there is nothing between us."

Daniel chuckles. He knows well how gossip work. More denials and people would assume the worst.

Jules protests, "Say something. We are both men. They can't say we are in a relationship."

"Jules, man could be with another man. You never notice Tristan's weird behavior. How he act weird against Jude?"

Jules looks shocked. She shakes her head.

She protests, "Don't discredit my friends! Nothing is going on between them!"

"That's because Jude loves a woman's body. Society knows some men would prefer another man."

"I, I..."

Daniel grabs Jules' hand and places it on his pride. He is using her hand to rub it. It's morning. It's so easy to get awakened.

He asks with husky voice, "You said you are a man? Is your rod bigger than mine?"

Jules cooperates with him. She is running his big pride up and down. Daniel closes his eyes, enjoying her hand service. Her hand touches lower. She squeezes his balls and Daniel falls to his knees.

He is groaning like a wounded beast.

Jules mocks, "I only know one thing. I'm not your pet, Dan."

She goes out immediately before Daniel could recover. She packs a suitcase and leaves the house. She can't stay here anymore. People would continue to gossip.

I'm not his pet. Not his personal whore. Screw society.

She calls a rental hackney and gives address of Jude. In the past, she often mentions of moving out of Daniel's townhouse. Jude once said he would accept him. In one condition, they must play chess every afternoon.