Dinner

Abigail's POV

After a few hours of hanging out with Noel he took me to his family boat. I was terrified. We needed to tell his parents. I mean like c'mon we could've done this already. Once I got into the boat I was introduced to all of Noel's siblings, first there was Noah and Dallas they were identical twins so it's kinda hard to tell them apart. Then there was Emilia she was 10 and very sweet she had dark brown hair just like Noel dark skin and hazel eyes like her mom.

"Hey Abigail, I am Nicholas I am Noels dad, and this is my wife Mikayla."

"Hi." I said with a little smile.

"Ok well dinner is done, if you guys are ready." Mikayla said.

I swear even before the sentence was over Emilia and the twins were running into the dining room of this boat or should I say yacht. I sat next Noel and his brother Dallas. And on the other side was Emilia and Noah then at the ends were his parents.
For the dinner I swear they had professionals do the cooking but Mikayla took all the credit. For the dinner they had ham, mashed potatoes, corn, green beans, stuffing, some salad, and some vegetables. It look so freaking good but I knew when I was done eating this it would be leaving the contents of my stomach within the hour of eating it. After making a plate and taking a few bites. Nicholas started talking about how her made all his money and he was excited for Noel to go to Stanford and play for the football team there. I never knew he was going to Stanford. Wow. I just crushed his dreams. After finishing my dinner Mikayla bought out this chocolate cake chocolate ice cream sundae thin for dessert after chatting and eating a little of my dessert. Mikayla said something.

"So Abigail how long have you been pregnant?"

My heart sank how did she know.

"How long have I been what?"

"You might've well just tell them Abby."

"NOEL ARE YOU TELLING ME THATS YOUR BABY?? WHAT ABOUT STANFORd? YOUR SCHOLARSHIP? WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FUTURE? YOUR JUST GINNA TRADE IT IN FOR THIS BABY??"

"More things are important than college and football dad that's this, my kid, my family always comes first."

"How far along are you?" Mikayla said in a disappointed time.

"8 almost 9 weeks." I said as tears came down my eyes.

"We can't change what happened, all can we do is help it." Nicholas said as he walked away from the table but instead of being angry he was wiping tears from his eyes.