False positive..? Maybe.?

Abigail's Pov.

I grabbed the test and put in my back packet and the box I just hid it my room in the mess of closet that have.

I walked into my bedroom put on my cheer uniform and grabbed my bag and I put the test in there so I could show Noel after he was done with practice. I tied my shoes grabbed my car keys and left for my last cheer practice.

**After Cheer Practice**

I headed to the locker room. I see Noel walking with his best friend Liam Jones as I caught up to them I walked in front of them and stopped them.

"Noel can I talk to you in private?"

"Sure. I guess."

And so Liam left patting Noel on the back saying "good luck bruh." And left for the locker room.

"Um.. I need to tell you something."

"Is this about are hook up, that happened over a month ago and honestly it was only a one time thing." He says.

"There's something import.." and I lose it.

Noel's Pov.

There's she was the girl I secretly liked but didn't really admit it, crying in front of me.

"Abby are you okay?"

"No! I am not okay! I haven't been okay!"

"Can you please tell me what the problem so I can help you fix it?"

"I...you...we can't fix it."

"What do you mean we can't fix it? I am Noel Underwood I fix everything. Just tell me what it is."

"I'm..I'm.. Pregnant."

My heart sank.

Abigail's Pov..

He just stood there speechless for a second then he finally said something.

"Is it mine?"

"Yes. You my first and only. I'm 100% sure its yours."

"Are you even for sure you pregnant, did you take a test?"

So I passed him the test. Disbelief filled his face.

"But.. I used a condom. Plus it couldn't of broke. Its impossible." He says.

"Well, maybe the test was a false positive.?"

"Abby, it's always a one percent chance it could be false positive, do you want me to take you to the clinic or something to make sure this is an alarm or something?"

"Please, do I look stable enough to drive."

"Not really." As he lets out a little laugh.