[]Chapter 4[]

It had been a week since Izuku and Katsuki shared that kiss on the sofa at the Bakugou's. A week since they confessed. A week since they became boyfriends. And now Izuku was stuck with one of his best friends, Denki. At a mall, because he wanted to get piercing as well, just like his best friend did.

Sometimes he really wonders how he ended up with someone like Denki for a best friend. But he couldn't be anymore grateful. They fit like two pieces in a puzzle. At first glance they could look like they weren't compatible but once you look closer into the pair, you can sense the type respect and love they have for one another. Brotherly love is something close as to what you could label it as.

And that leads us to this moment. The moment were Denki is crying is heart out looking like he's about to scream bloody murder as he clutched Izuku's hand so hard he thought he could feel his bones about to snap.

"Wait- wait I changed my mind! I don't want to do this anymore!" Denki screeched as he struggled against the straps that Izuku asked the shop owner for because he knew this would happen. See one thing Izuku specifically remembered about his friend was that he was not a fan of needles. No he wasn't scared or had a phobia of needles he simply just didn't like them at all. To the point that he would pass out if he got too scared.

"But Denki you said you wanted to get them so we could match. Don't you want to match with me, your best friend? Oh no is it because mines look bad now?" Izuku rambled as he gave Denki a fake sad face and puppy eyes that looked like they were about to spill a fountain.

"Wait wait that's not it! Ok i'll do it just give me a minute." Denki said as he tried calming himself down.

There were a few people who were giving worried glances into the store as they heard the screaming from outside but none of them were prepared for the scream they were about to hear.

Izuku watched his friend calm down and there piercer got his tools ready. He smirked devilishly as he backed away to a different station.

Izuku returned with a dangerous glint in his eyes as he neared his friend. Denki watched him nervously as he saw something flash in his friend's eyes. Suddenly Izuku put his hand on Denki shoulder as he looked at him in the mirror and spoke.

"Hey Denki I forgot to mention this might hurt like a bitch." Izuku stated in a chilly voice. A shadow looming over his face as he's hair covered it.

"Yeah ok- WAIT WHAT!" Denki shouted, starting to get restless In the chair.

"Yeah man, just know you'll always be my best friend." Izuku stated as he's voice filled with sorrow and mischief.

"No wait IZUK- AHHHHH!" Denki screamed.

People out the door shop looked with wide eyes at/into the store as the horrifying scream pierce through the mall.( hah pun intended lol). Sure people could be scared for piercings but never in their lives did they expect someone to be that scared. Someone people had to cover their ears and some heros who weren't on duty even rushed to the location. Man did they feel sorry for the piercer.

Inside Denki screamed bloody murder as he looked at the massive needle Izuku had close to his ears with a scary glint in his best friend's eye. IM GOING TO LOSE MY FUCKING EAR FROM HOW MASSIVE THAT NEEDLE IS! He's mind was moving at one hundred and he couldn't think straight. It was so bad he short circuited and his body fell limp in the chair with straps in seconds.

People who were in the store rose from their crouched positions as they uncovered their ears with a slight ringing that continued. Izuku however was prepared for this. He had ear plugs on the whole time. The Little Fucker!

He knew his friend wouldn't stop struggling and might end up messing the piercings, and how much he actually wanted to get his ears pierced. So he devised a plan. Scar the shit out of the boy until he passes out and get the piercings done in peace. Thus the piercer himself and the shop owner had earplugs on. Izuku smirked and people looked at him, I mean can you blame them!? Why the hell would you scare your friend that bad and be proud of it. But once they realized why it happened as he started to show the man what piercings Denki said he wanted and he started on them, they couldn't help but give a smile towards their direction and the warmth that filled their hearts. NOW THAT'S FRIENDSHIP!

After the piercings were done he called Katsuki to pick them up.

Katsuki watched Izuku get in the passengers set with a dangerous grin on his face.

"What in the hell are you planning now?" Katsuki asked. He knew Izuku too well to know that face was accompanied by something that would either embarrass, almost kill you or end up amazing.

"Oh uhm I feel like playing cupid today. Can you stop by Kirishima's place I need to drop off something off first" Izuku said as they shared a quick kiss before driving off. Throughout the drive Katsuki gave weary glances to his boyfriend. What was he dropping off? Izuku just kept a shit eating grin on his face.

Once they reached Kiri's house, Izuku got out and grabbed the still passed out blonde and carried him to the front door. Once Kirishima opened the door Izuku threw his best friend onto the redhead that sent them tumbling to the floor. Denki now wide awake sat up and groaned as he rubbed his aching head.

"MAN UP AND HAVE FUN KIDS! NOT TOO MUCH!" He heard Izuku yell before the door slammed shut with a loud bang. Denki heard a muffled groan beneath him and looked down. He was met with wide ruby eyes that stared right back at him. He's cheeks suddenly burned with heat as he looked down at the now red Kirishima whose hips he was straddling.

"Hi!" Denki squeaked.

___

Izuku returned to the car giggling like a five year old. He gave his boyfriend a mischievous look.

"Playing Cupid's nice ya know." He said as he smiled at the boy beside him.

"Jesus fuck Izuku" Katsuki chuckled and kissed his boyfriend. He started the car and drove to a nearby diner for food. He too wanted those two to get together already. It was about time. Guess they just needed a little shove.

(0////0)

___________________________________________

Thank you for the reads and votes!!! like WOW <3 <3 <3

Much love !

im working on a few books that hopefully go well once I finish this book and the other one!!<3 so stay tuned if ya want. They aint coming anytime soon tough but soon ya know....like soon yeah (lmao)

🥞