[] Chapter 2[]

Mom came back half way through break because she missed home. Before that i hung out with Kacchan more and we trained together sometimes. We've gotten pretty close. The one time a waiter mistook us for a couple and we were both blushing heavily throughout the hangout. Tonight I'm going over to Kacchan's, I'm staying there for a week because my mom and his parents are going to visit his grandparents so. I haven't talked to much people other than Uraraka, Lida, Tsu, Mina and Kaminari.

DekuKami besties?? >>

We're having movie marathon since it's Friday. After i got the popcorn I decided to make my move. I plopped down inbetween Kacchan's legs on the floor stuffing my face with popcorn to stop myself from smirking at his blushing face.

"I-Izu-" I cut him off. "Shut up and cuddle me! It's gonna be a long night." i said childishly snuggling closer to him. I grew a little taller in the last month so my head rest slightly in the crook of his neck.

Throughout the marathon my back was snuggled tightly close to Kacchan's back and his arms wrapped tightly around my waist. Kacchan picked the next movie, a horror movie. Bad move! I jumped in every jump scene and he kept laughing at me. I felt like pissing my pants and it wasn't even half way! Horror movies at fricking 2 in the morning. Real bad move!

I near the end I started to fall into a light sleep. I felt so bad for Kacchan. I could feel him but discreetly move slightly back. Was from me jumping on him? Yes. Do i feel bad? Absolutely not! As the movie nears the end i shuffle back into Kacchan. I hear him groan. My ass is sitting right infront of him. I shuffle back a little more and hear him slightly moan as he gently grabs my hips to a stop.

I continued to shuffle with him groaning and moaning. This goes on until grind on me. I takes everything i have not to moan and grind back. He wraps his arm around my waist and grinds harder. He continues to grind harder and harder, I can tell his almost at his high. When he reaches, his breathing heavily and cursing under his breath. I resist the urge to giggle. He carries me to what i assume is the guest room and I finally fall asleep.

I'm awoken to the smell of pancakes at 11am. I freshen up and change into shorts and a large shirt that goes to my knees and a pair of socks. I walk downstairs and sit on of the kitchen stools. I greet Kacchan and he hands me a plate. He must be really embarrassed about last night because I could see the hint of pink on his face when i greeted him.

"I'm going to the mall today, I need to get something. You wanna come?" I asked him.

"Can't I'm being forced to go to the movies with shitty hair and the others."

"Shitty hair? You know you really should know their names by now" I asked twirling my fork in my hand. He choked on his pancake and looked at me with a bizarre look.

"What?" I asked completely confused.

"You cussed... AND I DO KNOW THEIR NAMES I JUST DON'T CARE!" He yelled.

I laughed and got up heading to wash my plate. "Whatever you say Kacchan." I said sarcastically.

After breakfast we got changed and headed our separate ways.