Liberals are outraged President Trump thinks illegal aliens should not be excluded from the census count.
I totally agree with him, and you?

- Mark Lutchman via Twitter

• I think illegals should be counted in the census. I'm from S Texas. If it's a matter of getting federal assistance based on population- we need it.
We're inundated down here. Close the border and it may be a different story but now we are drowning.
- PigsWalkUpright

• I think you mean  "Trump thinks illegal aliens should not be INCLUDED IN THE. CENSUS COUNT. Since they're illegal they cannot be counted
- Frances Breece

• (replying to above tweet) If that is what he meant then why didn't he say that?
- aussiecue

• I agree, illegal immigrants should not be included in the USA census.
- Leticia Anduaga

• (replying to above tweet) "When a stranger resides with you in your land, you shall not wring him. The stranger who resides with you shall be to you as one of your citizens; you shall love him as yourself, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt" (Lev. 19:33-34).
- Norrie

• (replying to above tweet) The First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution says that everyone in the United States has the right to practice his or her own religion, or no religion at all.
- Tammy James

• Definitely should NOT be INCLUDED.
- James Teal

• I think they should be excluded.
- david arnold

• I think you mean illegal aliens should be excluded from the census count, that is a position I agree with and can support!
- Mark Zanghetti

• In Russia, illegal immigrants are either killed or send back... but mostly killed.
People just like comparing about stuff.
- Red Guy #162,838