luna lovegood imagine

𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
______________

"luna?" you called out as you continued walking deep into the Forbidden Forrest.

"you're close by my dearest." you hear luna say softly as you enter a clearing.

"what are you doing?" you asked as you watch luna reach into the bag strapped around her and see her pull out raw meat.

"just feeding the baby Thestrals." she said as she beant down to assumed level of the Thestral.

"oh there's babies today? what about their parents?" you questioned as you slowly sat down on the ground in order not to scare off the young Thestrals.

"off hunting on their own and left them here for safety." luna said as she reached into her bag once again as her hand was empty.

"its really considerate of you to feed them luna." you said as you rested your head on your knees while looking at her with a fond smile.

"would you like to feed them?" luna said as she looked towards you with a relaxed expression while baring a small smile.

"would that be okay? I can't see them..." you said softly as you blushed while tucking a piece of hair behind your ear.

"I'll help you with that part." luna said as she reached into her bag, pulling out a piece of the raw meat and handing it to you.

you shuffled closer towards luna as you extended your hand forward slowly, until you felt luna softly grasp your wrist to stop you from going further.

the sudden feeling of something sniffing your hand before a wet feeling took over your hand, caused you to scrunch your nose slightly at the sensation. then you felt a slight push on your left side that caused you to lean slightly to your right.

a giggle leaves luna's lips as she look towards your left side with a smile on her face.

"it seems they take a liking to you dearest." luna said as she looked at the Thestral on your left side.

"they do?" you flushed slightly considering you couldn't really see them.

"very much so ㅡ they're currently waiting for you to hand them another piece of meat." luna said as she looked at you with an excited gleam in her eyes.

"oh okay!" you said happily as you reached into her bag and pulled out two pieces of raw meat and held them in each hand.

a giggle escapes your lips this time at the sensation of the Thestrals eating the meat off of your hands.

luna places a kiss on your cheek which caused you to blush as you look at her with wide eyes.

"w-what was that for?" you stuttered out as you looked at her but then avoided eye contact by looking around the clearing.

"you're adorable." luna giggles before she moved in closer towards your side and placed her head on your shoulder.

"luna." you groaned out as you felt your face hear up even more.

"you know I love you, right?" luna says as looks towards you.
"yes, and I love you more." you mumbled out softly as you placed your hands inside the pockets of your hoodie.

"good, because I want you to remember that." luna says as you softly takes hold of your face and places her lips onto your's.