harry potter imagine

@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞*edited on may 16, 2019*

@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
*edited on may 16, 2019*

"What if the wand never belonged to Snape? What if the wand belonged to someone else?" Harry said as Voldemort got closer to him, only causing the little space he had from the ledge to crumble a little under his foot.

"Well come on Tom, let's finish this the way we started," Harry said as Voldemort gave him a confused look. "Together," Harry said as he wrapped his arms around his neck pulling him closer as he pulled back causing them to fall. Screams are heard as they continue to fall but are soon surrounded by a black cloud.

Flying through the air by the help of the black cloud, they begin to fight. Voldemort trying to let Harry out of his grasp, trying to make him fall and die from the impact of the fall. Not having it his way, Voldemort continues to try to make Harry fall only causing them to merge for ten seconds. Pulling apart they end up falling to the floor.

One on one side and the other on the other side. Wands only a foot away from their master. Each look at one another then to the wands in front of them. They crawl their way to their wands getting up as they picked them up.

Getting up they point their wands at one another. One shooting green light out of it and the other red light. Meeting in the middle the began to fight over dominance over the other light.

Voldemort was the first to break, only feeling his soul being broken, knowing that his last Horcrux was destroyed. Harry realizing what is going on, he takes his chance to strict him but has another duel between the lights. Harry's red light beating Voldemort's green light. As the red light increases it meets with the wand Voldemort holds causing it to fly out of his hand into Harry's hand.

As Voldemort falls onto the floor on his knees, he starts to slowly disappear. As the last piece of him disappears, Harry knew that he had defeated Voldemort for the last and final time.

_____

Waking up from her dream, Y/N looks to her left hoping she sees her husband in bed. But only to be meet with bed sheets and a pillow. Growing confused she gets out of bed as she grabs her robe. Putting it on she looks around the house trying to find Harry.

"Harry?" She asked as she made her way to the garden, tying off her robe. "Harry dear where are you?" Y/N asked getting worried.

Sighing as she saw him sitting in the grass looking up to the ombre like the sky. "What are you thinking of love?" She asked as she joined his side.

Startled a little, he looks at his glowing wife. "Just how things are different now." He said as a small smile played on his lips. "I had a dream today." She said as she grabbed one of Harry's hand.

"What was it about?" He asked her as he looked at her with curiosity.

"You defeating Voldemort." She said as she looked at with a small smile on her face as she sees his face turning a light pink.

"You've kept having that dream...why?" He said as he traced small circles with his thumb on her hand.

"Honestly...I don't know. But it makes me proud of you and the things you have accomplished." She said as she kissed his cheek before placing her head on his shoulder.

"How is the baby." He asked her as he placed his free on her belly.

She giggled lightly. "He's fine--kicking a lot but he's doing well." She said as he smiled down at her baby bump. "What will we name him?" She asked him.

Harry thought for a moment until the perfect name came to his mind, only causing a smile to grow on his lips. "James Sirius Potter." He said as he looked down at her wondering what her reaction would be.

Y/N lifted her head from his shoulder as she started to smile at him. " I love it." She said as she placed a kiss on his lips.

"I'm glad you do love." He said as he kissed once again.