james potter imagine

@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞*edited on may 17, 2019*katty_2003

@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
*edited on may 17, 2019*
katty_2003

It was like any other day at Hogwarts - unless you're late for a class then it's a whole different day.

Which in this case it's where we're headed.

Katty was running late for her Transfiguration class. Knowing how Professor McGonagall is with late students she pushed her feet faster to the class.

Once to the glass door, she walked in quickly - seeing the McGonagall hasn't entered the classroom yet - she slows down her pace somewhat as she looks to the floor as she made to her shared desk, only to bump into someone hard in the chest.

"Ow," Katty mumbled as she rubbed her head a little - as she did hit her head straight into the person's hard chest.

"Oh, Merlin I'm sorry!" Said the mysterious voice which caused Katty to whip her head up - only to see the most beautiful thing she has seen in her life.

He stood there with a sly smile on his face looking at the girl who looked at him in awe with a blush dusted on her face.

"N-no it's my fault. I wasn't looking where I was going. . .so really it's my fault." Katty said as she looked into his capturing blue orbs.

"Don't worry about it doll, it won't do you well if you worry of it." He said as he took hold of her cheek and rubbed it gently with his thumb.

Katty's eyes widened a little as his action. She opened her mouth to say something but closed it up immediately only to pull them into a fine line. James chuckles lightly as he pulls his hand away from her cheek. "See you around," James said as he walked to his shared desk with his best friend, leaving me dazed Katty in the middle of the room.

"Miss Katty please move from the center of the room and makeover to your shared desk with Miss Paola." Professor McGonagall said as she walked into the room.

"Yes professor," Katty said as she walked to the desk with Paola - as to who was smirking knowing what happened just earlier with James.

______

It was finally time for dinner by the time Katty finished in the library - helping Paola with her Charms essay. As they both made their way to the Gryffindor table, Katty couldn't help but feel like someone is watching her. Looking around she tried to find who the pair of eyes could be until her eyes looked into familiar blue orbs.

"Katty and Paola come sit with us!" James said as he smiled at the two of you.

Katty and Paola looked at one another, giving each other a shrug of the shoulders. Making their way to James and his friends, Paola sits next to a rather handsome looking guy with his hair all black, the length being at his shoulders and blue eyes almost dark enough to be considered indigo. Leaving the only empty space next to James. Katty slowly walked over to James side and sat down.