No laws

I woke up with a groan and rubbed off the thin layer of sweat on my sleeve. Looking around I noticed that I was in the same room as when I woke up earlier. Ugh I don't feel like waiting for nick to come back in.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" Well that's a way to get attention. All of the sudden I heard three sets of heavy footsteps running towards the door. Oopsies. The door was thrown open literally it flew across the room landing right before the bed. I looked up in fright at the three...... Umm bodybuilders?? I mean damn they were jacked!! Oh my god I have never seen anyone this BIG! My heart rate immediately picked up and I scooted myself back until I hit the head board. I have no clue why but big bulky men scare me, they were my biggest fear, even more than - - -

The one with the bleach blonde hair asked, " why did u scream?!" I flinched and said ," I didn't want to wait for someone so I had to get your attention somehow." Quickly with as much confidence as I could muster. He looked at me and then burst out laughing, "I l-like he-r!" He said between fits of laughter. All the other ones just stared at me with a straight face. And the one that looked similar to blondie whacked him in the back of the head and blondie stood up straight trying to hold in his laughter.

I was actually starting to hyperventilate a little. I heard soft footsteps, nick pushed through the men. I pushed the covers off of me, ran over to nick and jumped on him burying my face in his back and wrapping my legs and arms around him. Nick was muscular and talk to but not that big!!

My whole body was shaking as nick shifted my over slightly wrapping one hand around my back and placing the other one under my butt holding me up. He turns to the men and just stared at them and they immediately walked out of the room. He started stroking my long straight blonde hair

He sat down on the edge of the bed and grabbed my hips and tried prying me off but I just held on tighter. He laughed a little and tried again but I shook my head in his neck. Then he did the most horrible thing any one could ever do to me

HE
TICKLED
ME!!

I immediately released him and tried to get away. I jumped off his lap but tripped over the damn water bottle and fell to the floor I started crawling on my hands and knees to the door but nick graves my lifted me up and flipped on to my back straddling me legs and started attacking my sides and thighs again.

After like 10 minutes with tears running down my face I finally maneuvered over so I was now straddling his waist. He grimaced a little so I knew he was ticklish. I took my hands to his face and dragged my nails lightly down his neck, arms, sides and then to his stomach and his whole body tightened up so I took the chance and started tickling him. He started squirming and so I stopped. He groaned and lifted me off him, he stood up and lifted me up by my arm pits placing me on the bed and sitting next to me.

He looked at me and asked, " why were you afraid of them?" I smiled slightly and said,"they were to big." He chuckled a little and then said," so your afraid of big people." He said it as more of a statement. He looked like he wanted to question further but decided to keep quiet. He stood up and clapped his hands together. Turning around and looking at me he then said, " I'm sure you have plenty of questions, so why don't we go to the mall get some food then head back and watch some movies."

I bounced up and down and then realized I didn't have any new clothes. I looked down and saw my ugly clothing. I gasped and wanted to hide my face as I realized I hadn't had a shower in a WHILE.

He looked at me and then pointed to the door that I'm assuming is a bathroom. But... I still needed clothes. He bit his lip, his face flushing a little he said," my sister is a few sizes bigger .... But UR um..... Boobs and butt are um, a lot bigger." My face blushes big time. He rubbed the back of his neck. He then motioned for me to follow him.