Confusion and part of the truth.

When I woke up the next day my head was pounding. I squinted my eyes in hopes of remembering what happened the day earlier. All I could remember was being in the woods then nick was there then blackness.

SHIT ID BEEN KIDNAPPED!

I sat up quickly, immediately regretting it. I groaned and massaged me head with my fingers squinting my eyes again. Once the pain died down I looked around the room slowly and noticed that I was in a decent sized room. Light grey walls and white furniture. Wait why the hell is everything so nice I'd just been kidnapped for dear god! Normally you would expect to wake up in a cell handcuffed to the wall.

Turning to the side of the bed I noticed a nightstand with a water other, a little bottle of what looked like Medicean and a note. Leaning over I picked it up and read it, ' here's a bottle of aspirin... Thought you might need it' -nick
That bastard!!

I'm gonna shoot him with a knife when I see him again 😡😡. Leaning over again I picked up the bottle and took a few out. I threw them to the back of my throat and downed the water. I threw the bottle of water and pills at the door. Wait..... What if they were actually poisoned and they have me a nice room to trick me in to taking them!!

Shit, I threw the soft covers off of me and noticed I was still in the same clothes as I was the other day. Thank god no one saw my um body. All the hairs on my body stood up as I wrapped my arms around my shivering body. I walked to the center of the room curling my toes in the fluffy white carpet I walked backwards until the back of my knees hit the soft fabric of the couch I let my body weight fall down.

I leaned my head back on the couch and closed my eyes. I wanted so badly to close my eyes open them again and just be back In the woods. But I knew that that was never going to happen so I just waited.

About 20 minutes of literally nothing I finally heard the jingling of what sounded like keys. I looked at the knob and saw the key slot turn slightly and heard a soft pop my whole body stiffened as that person pulled the key out and slowly turned the knob. I looked at the person that came in and saw that it was nick I let out a slight sigh of relief as I noticed that person was nick. But then I got really angry and felt my eyebrows scrunch together at all the questions I had.

Nick looked at me and let out a laugh at my frustrated face. I stood up and growled at him. lol I growled. Wait I GROWLED. Am I a dog. Ah whatever. He looked at me and had a slightly frightened face and so I softened my features a little bit still held my hard gaze.

He looked at me and gave me a sheepish smile saying.
"I'm sorry it all went down that way but there is so much that I need to explain to you but your not ready for all of it I will tell you the basics to give you some peace of mind to relax."

I gave him a slight nod while sitting back down on the couch gazing at my feet, there was a slight dip on the other side of the couch so I turned and starred at him.

He sighed and continued," those people that you lived with were not your actual parents" i nodded not to surprised. He continued."they are actually the bad guys, they have been keeping you from he truth about your life since you were 4 and went to an adoption center." I furrowed my eyebrows but nodded letting him continue.

"There is so much that you have no clue about, that you probably don't even believe exists. You are the daughter of the 2nd and 3rd most powerful people. You have so much strength, courage and power that you have yet to discover and we are here to help you bring it out and still control it. We promise you are safe here and have nothing to worry about no one will harm you even if they tried you will be able to protect yourself."

I placed my head in my hands and went over what he said, so there's a we, there's a lot I'm clueless about and I have a lot of power, I'm adopted and I'm safe here. Apparently safer here than I was before and last of all my whole life has been a lie..... Well that's a load of crap to take it. But I believe it ALL. I have no clue why but I do. I also feel safe.

Wait he said that's just the basics..... Oh well I need to go back to bed and think about everything.

Looking back up to him I said with a low voice," um ok I believe you, I have no clue why but I do and do not betray me... But can we discuss more later I want to go take a nap. He nodded and sat up quickly jogging out the door. I heard him lead against the wall and let out a sigh of relief. Well um ok.... I just got up and walked over to the bed crawling back under the covers and having the same dream I have every night.