AGAIN!!

When i woke up I was in my bed. I sat up quickly and my head started throbbing and all of my senses were heightened. My head hurt so bad I wanted a to scream. I fisted my hands in my hair and curled in a ball.

Omfg it's so hot. I kicked off the blankets and growled in frustration. What the hell happened?! Closing my eyes I tried to remember the events of last night. All I could remember was going to my spot in the woods and then everything else is blank... I looked at the clock and it was 5:03 Shit.

Wait..... I didn't have a nightmare!! Something is seriously wrong!! I got up and ran to the stairs and pushed them down and they slammed down on the ground and I grabbed onto the side off the floor and swung myself down. I landed on my feet and my head started pounding so bad I fell to my knees in pain.

This time I actually did let out a tiny scream. My parents came out of their rooms and my mom just went to the cupboard and took out a syringe. She came over to me and was about to put it in and I freaked out. I started flailing.

When I stopped I looked around and everything was thrown around and the syringe was in my arm and the liquid was gone. Before I knew it everything went black.

When I woke up I felt perfectly fine. I looked around my room and saw my parents sitting across the room on opposite sides glaring at me.... They both saw that I was awake

My mom said," your not going to school today." And then they both just walked down the stairs. What the hell!! I need answers what the hell just happened to me! This is not normal first,

•I woke up feeling like shit with all of my senses heightened

•I don't remember anything from last night.

•I didn't have a nightmare

•I got injected with a syringe and I don't know what was in it!! And now I regular....

"Ughhhh!!" I got out of bed and went over to the stairs and tried to push them down.... They didn't budge. I jumped on it with all my might and then I heard the chains clang.. Oh hell no they locked me in. I ran over to my window... Hehehe they don't lock that. I took the nail that was holding the glass together and yanked it out.

I put the glass down and looked down at the ground... Shit it's high up!! Oh well I'm still jumping. I looked at the ground one last time and

5

4

3

2

1

I jumped

Shooting pains went up my feet as I landed on the ground. I stood in place for about 10 seconds and then tried to take a step. My feet have out beneath me. I fell face first into the ground. AWWWE.. I pushed myself up off the ground and stood up on my feet.

I looked at the woods and ran towards it. Once I was completely covered by the trees I stopped running. I walked for a few minutes then stopped and just sat down. I started thinking about why I just ran away. I don't even know what is going on. I'll just go back so I can get answers. I stood up and started heading back. All of the sudden nick popped out of no where and blocked my path. I screamed bloody murder. He covered my mouth so I licked his hand. He ripped his hand from my mouth and wiped it on his jeans.

He then looked at me and said,"you need to come with me."

Alex," no I barley know you!!"

Nick ,"you have to trust me and come, you don't know what's going on."

Alex,"IM NOT COMING WITH YOU LEAVE ME ALONE!!"

Nick"am I gonna have to do this again." I looked at him confused and in a blur he was by my side with a syringe in my arm. NOT AGAIN. My body gave out but muscular arms caught me and I heard him say," don't worry I'll take you to a better place and I'll explain everything." Then total blackness. Again