Kidnapped!

(Name pov)

          I woke up tied to a chair, with a fuzzy feeling in my head. "Glad you're awake poppet,  I'm sorry I had to knock you out, but I couldn't help myself, got a name" "It's (name)" I replied not showing fear. "(Name) It's lovely im Oliver do you want to help me cook dinner the boys are almost here" I thought about it for a moment and realized he would untie me so I nodded my head.  " Good let's get started."

           We went upstairs to the kitchen, he cooked three pieces of some weird meat steak, and a salad  set out four glasses of non alcoholic cider, and baked a batch of red cupcakes and placed them in the middle.  "We can- Oliver was cut off by a door  being slammed open "Hey short stack me, and shades here are starving." "Manners your in front of a lady" "Hey doll face" Allen said to me, "let's just eat" said Oliver and we went in the kitchen.

        We sat at the table, "hey dollface do you want to sleep together" *wink* said Al. "Oh poppet I forgot the guest room isn't ready for you" said Oliver I stared at them, so they kidnapped me, and want me to stay with them but why. "I never thought the healer would be a girl let alone a pretty one eh" stated Matt, so they must want to keep me for my power to heal people, but how did they know?

       "So poppet who do you want to share a room with" said Oliver shaking me from my thoughts. "I think you Olie" I said he smiled, my decision was safest since Al, and Matt kinda scare me. "Lets go poppet" headed up to olies room wich was decorated in pink, and blue, and very fluffy adorable stuff. " I'll sleep on the floor is there anything you need poppet?" "No need we can share the bed olie" "okay poppet" he got in the bed and I climed in the bed next to him and asked him a question, "olie how come you knew about my power's?

       "I happened to be walking around, when I saw you heal a small boy, that got hurt we were in need of a healer for our group so I decided to stalk, you but before I started you walked into my bakery, and you know the story from now on."
      ( Flashback)
A small boy was running around the park, as I sat on the bench sketching him, he was so energetic.  I looked up to get details of his face, and noticed he tripped and was crying, "what's wrong?" "I tripped, and scratched my knee, and now I can't be the hero" I touched his knee and chanted a small healing spell "Vhaic' vyliec'vac' u'lady sataninskaj viedz'my sluchac' maje malitvy" the boys knee healed he started cheering as I laughed and continued sketching him.
(End of Flashback )
"I remember that" I said falling asleep.
Author Note: I gave you power's reader-chan, and the spell was in belarusian thanks for reading see ya!