Under Mafia attack?

(Name pov)

     THUD! That was the first thing I heard, as my eyes snapped open, it could only be Oliver who caused that thud, seeing as we were the only two people in the house. I walked downstairs concerned for his safety, "Olie-Oliver?" Then I see Oliver getting up, and there's a hole on the wall, I see three guys, A tall, blonde man, with Magnet a eyes shoves Oliver, into a wall. "STOP" I scream as the one with brown hair, and red eyes approaches me.

          "A - bella your-a coming with us," with that, the guy with black hair and red eyes grabs me. " I watch as I see my vision come to life, Oliver is on the floor bleeding, with his shirt torn, "OLIVER" just then Al, and Matt burst trough the door, "Get off my doll" Al says getting, the black haired man, and throwing him. "Kuma" a giant polar bear suddenly appears, and tackles the brown head into the ground, Matt swings his hockey stick at the blonde.

     "Run (name) runn" I hear Al scream, as he swings his, bat against a sword. I run, and get out trough the backdoor, into the garage there, I grab a chainsaw, I see  among the tools, I find the car keys, and realize I don't know how to drive f*ck. I can't stay here I'm running out of time, I should run, François is downtown I'll search, he'll help.

Al POV

    (Name) is safe, now I should focus on this, I swing my bat, at Kuros sword again, only to find it break, he aims for my chest, I curse then I see a hockey stick a broken one. I See Matt on the floor knocked out with a bleeding head. "Matt.....Oliver" I say I stand no chance, as Lutz already freed his boss Veniciano from the bear, I stand there as I get knocked out by the handle of a sword, suddenly I feel my self falling, and it all goes black before I hit the floor.

    I was almost out of the neighborhood, when a man, in a purple tuxedo stops me the hell. Before I can activate the chainsaw he trows It against, a pole and it breaks to pieces well so much for that defense. "Who are you, and what do you want? "I'm Flavio, and I want you" "Me why- before I could finish he hit me in the back of the head everything became blury, and I blacked out.

    Flavio POV

  "Did you get her" I nodded to my brother, and carried the bella in my arms. I saw Lutz and Kuro, with a couple of scratches, and my fratello with a relaxed face, I opened the car door and set the bella down in between Lutz, and Kuro, and started driving to our home my fratello next to me, man this is going to be fun.

Author Note : so yeah you got kidnapped, thanks for bearing with my story!