VIII.

"Alright Daisy, the operation was a complete success. " The doctor informs her and she grins.

"You two will be the most cutest hybrid couple." He smiles at her. Daisy opens her mouth to say something but all that comes out is a soft mew.

Harry dials Daisy's phone number while sitting on the lazy chair of their apartment. Daisy was busy touching her new ears to notice her phone was going off.

"Miss Daisy your phone," Nurse Hope reminds her. She scrambles and grabs the phone off the table.

"H-hi?" Daisy squeaks in the phone and Harry smiles.

"Daisy, where are you?" He asks. Daisy struggles for words and the nurse helps her out.

"Harry right?" The old nurse speaks into the phone.

"Em, yeah where's Dai?" Harry asks confused.

"Miss Daisy, is in room 342 at Mayfield Pet Hospital."

"Why the hell is she in the pet hospital?" Harry rages and sits up straight on the chair.

"Classified until you get here." Nurse Hope replies and Harry quickly gets in the car starting the engine.

***

"Daisy Reynolds," Harry pants.

"Room 342." The secretary points. Harry rushes down the hall and stops at the door swinging it open.

"Daisy?" Harry asks looking at the figure standing by the window. She turns to him revealing her white tail and ears that coincide with her golden hair. Her eyes are an icey shade of blue and light up when she sees Harry. Her tiny pink nose and perfect whiskers causes Harry's soft ears to twitch. Her snow white tail curls around her making it hard for Harry to control his feline nature.

But god damn is she beautiful.