V

-PRESENT-

"Harry!" Daisy shouts through the empty house. The hybrid scurries down to meet her.

"Dai!" Harry pounces on top of her and hugs her body. She giggles as he lays his head on her maturely grown breasts.

"Hazza you big lug get off me!" She teases him and he tickles her with his whiskers knowing how much she hates it.

"Welcome homeee." He grins and kisses her cheek sloppily.

"Hi baby."

"Just because you're two years older than me doesn't mean a thing." He pouts.

"It's been so boring Daisy like there's nothing on!" He exasperates.

"It's better than school." Daisy says petting his ears making them perk up.

"I have school with you." Harry points out. Daisy continues to teach everything she learns to Harry.

"Boys are stupid Hazza Bear." Daisy says angrily.

"Babe what's wrong?"

"Just stupid Issac keeps ticking me off."

"F.uck him." Harry curses. Daisy and Harry only curse on occasion but lately they have been doing it alot more.

"Harry?"

"Yeah Dai?"

"Will you kiss me?" Daisy bites her lip.

"I erm uh okay." Harry stutters. Daisy grins and moves closer to him.

"Just uh-" Harry begins but Daisy cuts him off by kissing him softly. Daisy tilts his head slightly licking his bottom lip for acceptance. He places his hands on her hips and purrs as she strokes his ears softly. His tongue laps and swirls in her mouth surprising Daisy. She never knew he could kiss this well. Sure gentle pecks on the cheek and forehead but never snogging sessions.. His whiskers brush against her cheek bones when he tilts his head even more for a better angle. His purrs are like music to Daisy's ears, so soft but primal. She loved it. She never wanted it to stop. Harry pulled back first and tries to catch his breath from holding it so long.

"You have to breathe through your nose Haz." She reminds him.

"I've never done that before." He admits to never kissing anyone before Daisy.

"I like that," Daisy responds truthfully. Harry flushes but smiles at her happy she accepts him for who he is.

"Dai I don't want to be different anymore."

"You aren't different you're way cooler than normal people Harry." Daisy doesn't like stuck ups or mean people. Daisy likes Harry's happy go lucky attitude.

"I'm glad you think that way."

"I'll always think that way."