IX.

Harry felt like he couldn't breathe. He could've never figured out until he saw her. She's angelic, everything white and pure. Her tiny pink button nose scrunches cutely when Harry takes a step towards her.

"Dai?" Harry's in shock, but nevertheless he caresses her soft cheek feeling her whiskers on his hand. Her white tail curls around her body when he scratches behind her ears. She lets out a loving purr and rubs her head against his hand.

"Baby," He smiles tearing up. She loves him so much she'd change for them to be together. Nurse Hope watches them with heartstruck eyes suddenly missing her own husband at home.

"H-hi," Daisy squeaks and Harry wraps his strong arms around her.

"You didn't have to change." He mumbles into her ear.

"I wanted to." Her voice is hoarse a bit.

"You're still so gorgeous." He grins cheekily and places kisses in her hair.

"So are you." She pulls him away and stares into his eyes.

"C'mere," He tilts her chin and kisses her softly with plump lips. This time he feels her whiskers tickle him on the cheek. Harry pulls away and turns to Nurse Hope.

"Can I take her home, please?" He smiles pleadingly at her. Nurse Hope feels compassionate and says yes, after giving them the schedule.

"What's this?" Harry asks the Nurse.

"It's your schedule darlings, some people just wanna talk to you." She informs him. Harry nods not wanting to press on the matter, yet he feels skeptical towards this.

"C'mon baby Dai." Harry helps Daisy up with her things and holds her by the waist snugly.

《《》》

"Harry?" Daisy asks as they are currently cuddled up.

"What's up babe?" He murmurs playing with her ears.

"Have you read the schedule?"

"I glanced at it briefly why?"

She points to two specific things that makes my heart race.

Repopulating

Obedience&Submissive Behavior