3❤️ In his home

Siddharth's pov

Siddharth's pov

Thud. She fell on the ground unconscious.

My heart stopped a second. I ran to her, patted her delicate cheeks and sprinkled some water on her face.

She didn't react. My heart was beating as if it would jump out of the ribcage.

I didn't think twice before lifting her up in bridal style. I placed her fragile body on the backseat and hurried to driver seat. I rashly drove to the hospital while occasionally patting on her cheeks.

I lifted her in bridal style and went inside emergency, soon the doctor asked me to put her on the strecher and they took her inside.

Why am I worried to this extent for a mere employee of mine.

Is she more than an employee to me?

My chain of thoughts were broke by the doctor. She told," She has been under emotional stress Mr. Siddharth. That's why she had a psychogenic blackout. Now she's fine. You can take her home. I've prescribed few medicines for her. Take care of her mental health too Mr"

I never knew she was under this much emotional stress. She hid her pain and sorrow behind her beautiful smile.

After few minutes, she came out. She came directly to me and told," I'm really sorry for troubling you sir" in an apologetic tone.

What the hell is she saying I thought. I replied," please don't thank me and make me a stranger". You're a stranger for her dude said my mind.

She nodded and walked behind me.

She got into the car and asked," how did you bring me here?"

Oh God how am I gonna answer this. I took a deep breath and told ," umm... I carried you ". Her eyes widened the minute she heard it.

To lessen the awkwardness, I switched on the music and started driving but not to her hostel.

Mirunalini's pov

I looked up it was my saviour, Siddharth sir. He thrashed Varun badly. At last, someone is fighting for me.

He was about to call the cops but I refused as I am alone and I can handle a case in the court for the rest of my life.

He took me to the hospital. The mere thought of his touch was making me disgusted, tears resisted to stop.

My cheeks were paining a lot due the slaps. I felt so low. Why don't I have even one person who loves me in this whole world ?

I thanked him. His question just made me laugh at my fate. His reaction turned from caring to guilty when I told that I'm an orphan. I shouldn't have told it.

He told," I'm with you Miru". The first shock is that these are the words that I wanted to hear forever. Someone just told me that. Second was my name, no one has ever called me 'Miru'.