2❤️ Her Saviour

One month later,

One month later,

Mirunalini's pov

Life has been treating me better in this one month. I got my first month salary and that feeling is just indescribable. I'm putting my best into my work

Kriti has become so close to me, she's the first friend in my life. She is a really positive person. 

Varun is always being flirty , which irritates me a lot but I am helpless as he's my boss. He offers to drop me also but I always deny. He really creeps me out.

As of Quokka, well that's the pet name I gave Siddharth as he's always smiling. He always waves at me with a smiling face in the morning. Never have I seen him without his charming smile. With him, I too smile every morning.

I've changed to the hostel where Kriti stays as it's near to my office. Today is weekend so we both are going for shopping.

I let Kriti choose dresses for me as I've no experience in shopping. It is usually like people donate dresses to our orphanage and we pick the ones that are of our size from the pile.

After shopping for nearly few hours, I pulled Kriti out of the shop while I bumped into someone.

A man in his 60s, well dressed in coat and suit. He removed his glasses and saw me with surprise. He started frowning after sometime. I was intimidated by his gaze so I apologized and left that place asap.

The next day started as usual, Quokka wished us good morning and so did we. The day was really long and tiring.

I switched the computer off and was packing my bag while Varun came to my cubicle and said," why are you in a hurry baby ?". Yes, he calls me baby which pisses me off so much.

I composed my anger and told," my work for today is over sir ". He smirked which irritated me and said," not yet, you need to complete this project before tomorrow morning" while tossing a file on my table.

I sighed heavily. I asked Kriti to leave as it was late. I started doing the work while mentally cursing him.

Hours passed like minutes, finally at 8 pm I completed the work. That's when I realised that I'm the only person in the office.

I called him via landline and told that I completed my work and I'm leaving. He asked me to submit the hardcopy of the file in his room.

His behaviour was little different but I shrugged and walked towards his room. A small fear appeared but I gathered my courage and opened the door.

He said," hey beautiful" which irritated me. I said," sir here are the reports" and started walking towards the door.

He quickly got up and held my wrist. I was stunned by his action. Chills travelled through my spine but I need to be bold. I turned back and gave a death glare to him.