Chapter 4

No ones POV
"Buttercup are you crazy, how hard can driving be?" Blossom asked "I have an idea" Bubbles said quietly, "what's your idea?" Boomer asked her "why don't we just stay here waiting for the boys to get their powers back, then we could fly to the lab" Bubbles told everyone "let's do that, it doesn't involve any unlicensed drivers" Robin said "as soon as the boys get their powers, Robin you knock Briggs ands Hobbes out then we go" Blossom said "and try not to knock them out before then" Brick added "or else they're going to get suspicious" he finished "what time is it?" Blossom asked "7:00" Butch replied "wake them up" Blossom told Robin. Robin sighed "wake" she said waving her fingers at Hobbes and Briggs "what happened?" They both asked "you guys just passed out during the storm" Buttercup said "oh god, what time is it?" Hobbes asked getting up "7:00" Butch said "ok get ready guys, we're having brunch with the fbi director" Briggs said "why?" Buttercup asked "because he wants to have brunch" Briggs said "whatever" they all said "ok, just be ready by ten, and dress nice" Hobbes said as her and Briggs left. "Ok bye guys" Robin said practically kicking everyone out of her room.
————
"Girls hurry up, we have to leave in fifteen minutes" Hobbes and Briggs called. "Hold on, damn" Robin said running downstairs with her heels and lipstick in one hand and a clutch purse in the other, "um what do you think you are wearing young lady?" Hobbes asked Robin "it's a dress" Robin said putting on her left shoe, "says who?" Hobbes asked "Calvin Kline" Robin replied putting on her right shoe, "I really think you should go upstairs and change" Hobbes told Robin, "If you think this is bad wait till you see what Buttercup is wearing" Robin laughed using her phone camera to apply her nude lipstick, "hello" Buttercup said coming downstairs, "how long is this brunch going to take?" Buttercup asked "what in gods name are you wearing?" Hobbes yelled "um, a dress" Buttercup said rolling her eyes, "says who?" Hobbes asked "Calvin Kline" Bubbles and Blossom said coming downstairs "are you guys excited?" Bubbles asked the boys "for what lunch?" They asked "it's Brunch, and yes, we haven't been out to eat in ages" Bubbles bounced "okay kids, boys are riding with me, and girls are riding with Hobbes" Briggs said, "come on" Bubbles said almost using her super speed but she caught herself.
......
"So Mr. Digger" Hobbes said, "you already know them, But this is Brick, Blossom, Butch, Buttercup, Mitch, Robin, Boomer, and Bubbles" she said introducing the kids, "Hi" they all said awkwardly as they sat down "I just got really tired all of a sudden" Brick whispered to Blossom "shit, just like drink a bunch of coffee and try not to pass out" Blossom whispered "ok" Brick shrugged. "So kids, how do you guys like the program?" Mr. Digger asked the kids "it's good I guess" Butch shrugged "oh? Is there anyway the program can improve?" The director asked "no not really Butch said taking a sip of black coffee "coffee is fucking disgusting" Butch muttered spitting the coffee back into the cup, the adults went wide eyed "although, if there could be some way to stop the caretakers from making so much noise at night, that would be greatly appreciated" Butch said then he smiled "I can't tell if he's acting weird or if this is normal" Blossom whispered to Buttercup "this is definitely weird" Buttercup whispered back "girls please don't whispered at the table" Hobbes scolded, Blossom and Buttercup rolled their eyes. "Now kids, I've heard something about your super powers coming back, can you tell me a little about them?" The Director asked "no" all four boys said at the same time, "why not?" The director asked "because it is none of your damn business" Brick said tiredly "Brick!" Hobbes and Briggs said wide eyed "what?" He asked drinking another cup of coffee.
———
"What the hell is wrong with you guys today?" Briggs asked the boys after we got out the restaurant and the FBI director left "nothing is wrong with them" the girls quickly said "what's going on?" Briggs asked "nothing"'the girls said quickly "did you know that penguins are not the only bird that can't fly, contrary to popular belief" Bubbles said "can we go to the mall?" Robin asked "hell no" Hobbes said, "why not?" Mitch asked "yeah why not?" Boomer asked "because I said so" Hobbes said "Briggs phone passwords is 5735" Boomer said out of the blue "and Hobbes is 5375" Boomer said "how do you even know that?" Briggs asked "The FBI directors credit card number is 2357 5841 7960..." Boomer started but Bubbles covered his mouth with her hand, then Boomer passed out, then Mitch, then Butch, then lastly Brick. "Ahhhh" Hobbes yelled "wake them up Robin" Blossom told Robin, "what do you mean, Robin can't..." Briggs said "awake" Robin said swiping her hand over the boys foreheads "holy hell" Briggs said "that felt quick, what happened?"Boomer asked "not much, you guys acted weird and then you passed out, now Robins going to knock out Briggs and Hobbes and we can go" Bubbles told them "wait no hold on" Hobbes said "when did you guys get your powers back?" Briggs asked "sleep" Robin said reaching out to Briggs and Hobbes. It all happened so fast Hobbes grabbed Robin's wrist and slapped a handcuff on it. "What the hell?" Robin questioned as the other handcuff slapped on her other wrist "ok this is not the plan" Bubbles said worriedly "it's fine Bubbles" Blossom reassured her then Briggs and Hobbes pulled out taser "you wouldn't" Buttercup said "I would" Hobbes said and then she pulled to trigger "Boom, you're up" Butch said pushing Boomer in front of Buttercup, Boomer absorbed all the electricity from the taser and let it lose into the sky "we don't want to hurt you guys" Briggs said "but we will" Hobbes added "we could say the same" Blossom said. "Oh please, we already have one of you guys, we only need seven more" Briggs said "we're going to need backup, we're in front of the diner on sixty-th street" Hobbes said in her walkie talkie "shit" Mitch said "Robin just break out of the handcuffs and put the to sleep so we can go" Buttercup said "fine" Robin sighed. Her eyes glowed yellow as she broke free. "What the hell?" Hobbes asked. "Back up is here" Briggs told Hobbes, in a matter of seconds the kids were surrounded with a bunch of police officers and FBI members "you guysssss" Bubbles said scared "Don't let the yellow girl touch you" Hobbes said "it's going to be okay Bubbles" Blossom said "Robin can you knock them out?" Blossom asked "not from this far away, and not this many people" Robin said, "alright then we need a new plan" Brick said "Buttercup?" Brick asked "normally I'd be able to wrap them up in vines but I'm a bit rusty so I can only use my vines oh so much" Buttercup explained "Butch?" Blossom asked "same I can't use my power to it's fullest potential yet" Butch said "Mitch?" Brick asked "I can't use my full power" Mitch said "what about you guys?" Robin asked "my fire can very well kill someone and we don't want to be charged with murder" Brick said "my ice and cause a lot of damage to the city, and it can also kill someone if I'm not careful" Blossom said "so blues" Buttercup said "I already used up a lot of my power, stopping that taser" Boomer said "and even if I could let out an explosion, I'd kill a lot of people, and like Brick said, the last thing we want to do is be charged with murder" Boomer said "oh god" Butch sighed "Bubbles?" Blossom asked softly "I have all my powers back" Bubbles whispered "that's great, you can get us out of here" Blossom said.

Bubbles POV
Don't cry Bubbles I kept telling myself, Suddenly water came gushing from the sky and onto Briggs and the Police then it got really foggy around them, "that's great, good job Bubbles" Blossom said "now let fly out of here" Brick said. We took to the sky "now we need a long term plan" Blossom said "yeah, we also need to get rid of our phones" Buttercup said "we're far away enough, let's land on that building" Butch said. We all landed on top of the building, "alright everyone drop their phones, they're bugged" Blossom said. I took my phone out of my purse and dropped it in the pile then Brick burned them and they started to spark "okay Bubbles put out the fire before they explode" Blossom told me, I dropped a bit of water on the fire and it went out. "Okay next order of business, we need new clothes" Robin said "agreed" Buttercup said "we have no money" Mitch said "we could always get some from the lab" Butch shrugged "we also should hurry, knowing the FBI they will probably have our pictures all over the news by sun down"