Chapter Two

Buttercups POV
Me and my sisters walked out the back door and we started walking, we weren't going anywhere particular but Bubbles needed this to clear her head and forget about our stupidass parents. Then I heard footsteps from behind us, "where do you three think you're going?" Agent Hobbes said as she caught up to us, "on a walk" Blossom replied dryly "the hell you are, come on we're going back to the house" Hobbes said, "whatever" we all rolled our eyes
*********
"Alright guys house meeting" Briggs called I looked up at him and rolled my eyes, everyone came into the living room "what do you want?" Butch asked coming to sit by me, none of us were actually dating we're just close but Butch and I have had our fair share of kisses throughout the years. I laid down on Butch once he sat down and my sisters did the same with Butch's brothers. "First order of business, you guys have to show me that you respect Agent Hobbes before I give you your stuff back" Briggs said "next order, girls your anniversary is coming up so you guys are officially not allowed to leave the house because around this time parents try to kidnap their kids" Hobbes said looking at my sisters and I "Briggs I think we need another rule" Hobbes said as she whispered something to Briggs "ohhh, she thinks we're having sex" Butch said "alright guys, new rule you have to have at least one foot between you and the opposite gender" Briggs said "so just because Nancy Drew said we need a foot we're going to get a foot?" Blossom asked "my name is not Nancy Drew" Hobbes said sternly "based on how you reacted I'm going to go out on a limb and say you were bullied in grade school" Brick said "quit profiling me" Hobbes said loudly "Briggs" Hobbes said turning back to Briggs "ooh I got it" Butch said loudly "Briggs and Hobbes are doing it" Butch whispered in my ear I gasped "you think so?" I whisper asked Butch "yeah just based on body language alone, their at least sleeping together" he whispered "is their something you would like to share with the group?" Hobbes asked us "what languages can you speak?" Bubbles asked Hobbes "oh, I can speak English, Latin, Spanish and I understand sign language" Hobbes told Bubbles "wow that's so cool" Bubbles said I could tell she was lying "are you bilingual?" Hobbes asked Bubbles "no I only speak English and I understand sign language" Bubbles said flat out lying to Hobbes "guys, rules are getting enforced now, scoot over" Briggs said "Butch I think you're right" I said a little too loud as I scooted over "about what?" Hobbes asked "nothing" I said quickly Blossom signed to me 'tell us later" I gave her a thumbs up and Hobbes got really "Briggs, you just let them keep secrets from you?" Hobbes asked turning to Briggs "no, I don't this has never happened before" Briggs said "Buttercup didn't I say that if you want your stuff back then you have to show Hobbes some respect?" Briggs asked me "why do I need my phone?, the only people I'm allowed to talk to is in this room" I shrugged "she's got a point" Blossom said "well I'm glad you feel this way, because now you're grounded" Briggs told Blossom and I "they were already grounded" Brick shrugged "congratulations you're grounded too" Briggs told Brick, I stood up and went to the front door "where do you think you're going?" Hobbes asked me "oh, I'm going to go stand on the corner and wait for someone to kidnap me" I said unlocking the door, "no Buttercup that's not funny, don't go" Bubbles whined "fine I won't get kidnapped" I sighed as I sat back down "so you listen to her but you don't listen to us?" Hobbes asked me the five other kids all looked shocked I wanted to slap the taste out of her mouth "ooh Buttercup don't do it" Butch said "you're wrong for that" Blossom told Hobbes as she stood up "Briggs you're just going to let them talk to me any kind of way?" Hobbes asked Briggs "all of you go to your rooms" Briggs said "ils le font" Butch said as we all were making our way upstairs, he just said they are doing it in French a language all six of us understand "attendre vraiment?" Brick asked which means wait really "tu ne savais pas?" Boomer asked saying you didn't know "stop speaking whatever language you're speaking" Hobbes yelled "elle est frustrée quand elle ne comprend pas les choses" Bubbles said meaning 'she gets frustrated when she can't understand things' talking about Hobbes "stop it" Briggs said then the door bell rang "it's a couple, one has black hair and one has strawberry blonde" Hobbes said looking out the window "shit" Blossom said quietly "I am going to go to my room now" Bubbles said running up the stairs "me too" I said going upstairs "me three" Blossom said.