Chapter One

Blossom POV
"Hey guys, since Briggs is out tonight with a friend, we're playing poker later" Buttercup told me and Bubbles as we were watching T.V
************
At around nine thirty I came downstairs wearing a pink vans shirt and denim shorts "alright guys, we're all adults, let's play strip poker" Butch said as Brick shuffled the cards "alright, first round the bet is shirts" I said after everyone agreed
***********
Everyone was shirtless (but the girls had bras on) and Butch was about to take off his pants when, "what the hell is going on in here?" We turned around to see this random lady in our living room "umm quick question, who the fuck are you?" Butch asked the lady "your new boss, and care taker" the lady said placing her hands on her hips. We all looked at Buttercup to confirm that statement, but she was squinting at the lady "what's your name?" She asked living room lady "agent Hobbes" is how living room lady responded. "She's telling the truth" Buttercup said looking at us. "Yes I am, and as your care taker I am grounding all six of you" Hobbes said looking at us "you can't ground us" Brick said lifting his head a little "oh yeah, who's stopping me?" Hobbes asked raising her eyebrow "Um" I said looking at her. "Miss. Hobbes, we were not aware of this little change so until our current caretaker ᴡʜᴏ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜ confirms this change, we will continue our game of strip poker" I said "Periodt" Bubbles said as we all turned back around "I got a full house" Bubbles said sticking her tongue out "Briggs, they aren't listening to me" Hobbes said to her phone "now she's telling on us" Boomer said rolling his eyes. "Ok guys give me your phones" Briggs said walking into the house, "agent Hobbes is in charge of you guys and I expect you to listen her" he said as he took our phones and put them in a safe, "ok Briggs, we are seventeen you think we could handle ourselves" Butch said rolling his eyes "no, you can't, just based on the fact that you all are sitting here half naked" Hobbes said speaking up "ok, nobody asked you, Nancy Drew" Buttercup said rolling her eyes "put your damn shirts on and go to your rooms" Hobbes yelled at us "now" Briggs added. As we walked upstairs Bubbles used sign language to tell us to come to her room, she used sign language because Briggs can't understand it.

Bubbles POV
After everyone came into my room I logged onto my computer and opened up the program controlling the safe "does anyone else hate agent whore as much as I do?" Buttercup asked, it was unanimous we all hated her. "We said go to your rooms not Bubbles room" Hobbes said after Briggs opened the door, he unplugged my computer and put it in the hallway, "please get up" Briggs said to Buttercup, she was sitting on the corner of my bed. "Why her?" Buttercup said raising her head, "you should have let us pick our nanny" Buttercup said not waiting for a response from Briggs. "I'm not your nanny, I'm your boss" Hobbes said, "um actually, legally we don't work here, therefore um we cannot have a boss" I said quietly Buttercup walked out the room and Briggs lifted the corner of my mattress to get my laptop, then he opened my vanity drawer and got my secret laptop "I'm taking you guys stuff next" Briggs said Blossom Brick and Butch and Boomer left my room, I'm assuming to go hide their stuff. "Briggs we need our computers to do our school work and to train" I said pouting in my chair, "oh don't worry Bubbles, we just got a package of brand new books so you children can train and do your school work" Hobbes said in a sarcastic tone 'and it is no surprise people hate you' I mumbled "what was that?" Briggs asked "oh, I was thinking about how the average person will spend six months of their life waiting for a red light to turn green" I said looking Briggs in the eye. Soon they left with all my stuff, this is starting to feel all too familiar. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen where I saw Buttercup sitting at the table, I sat down next to her, "Buttercup, I am having like flashbacks" I said quietly she stopped eating her pop tart and looked at me, "what kind of flashbacks?" She asked me "like from when we lived with mom and dad" I replied and a single tear came running down my face "I don't know if it's because our two year anniversary of leaving them is coming up or if agent Hobbes and Briggs remind me of mom and dad, but I can't control them and I don't like them and I just want them to stop" I was bawling my eyes out and Buttercup was hugging me.
<FLASHBACK>
"Get your ass you bitch" my mom yelled after I ran up the stairs. She and my dad were drunk and a mess, they stumbled into my room took my stuff along with Buttercups and Blossoms stuff, "why are you taking our stuff?" Buttercup asked. Our mom slapped Buttercup in the face, "because I can you whore"
<END OF FLASHBACK>
"Awww Bubbles, what's wrong?" Blossom said walking into the kitchen and hugging me, "she's having flashbacks" Buttercup said "let's go for a walk" Blossom suggested.
******