Levi x Reader||Save me||

The Room was filled of darkness. There's a water on the floor. Song that I always hear every time I sleep. I want to go out of this dream...stop....stop...stop this isn't real. Sweats were falling down. Anxiety is attacking him again. Death is waiting for him. Things are getting harder and harder for Levi. 

He always works just to get away from it, no one knows about it. Hange already noticed it. She's getting worried about Levi but she's not sure if its real or just imagination. Never thought this is going to happened. Levi being depressed, having an anxiety, and lack of sleep. Hange knows that he only sleep like 2-3 hours, but now he only slept 1 hour every night the start working on some papers. Ever since Levi squad die he became like this.

Y/n always help Hange on her experiments on titans. Y/n is Hange's little sister. They have the opposite attitude. Since Hange is a crazy titan lover, Y/n is moody. She always wakes up earlier than Hange. Sometimes she will do the paper works of Hange because she's always busy on her Titan experiment.

Y/n is quite fond of her sister and Levi. Ever since Hange joined the Survey Corps Y/n started to adore them, because she think it's cool, that's why she also joined the Survey Corps. She knows all things about Levi's life, like Levi's first squad and also how Levi became a Humanity Strongest Soldier. 

Hange: Y/NNNN!!!!!

Y/n: *grunts* what is it four eyes?!

Hange: hehehehe can you-

Y/n cut her by saying "no" to her because she already knows what Hange need to her.

Hange: you didn't even let me finish what I'm going to say

Y/n: I know you want help for your titan experiment right?

Hange: yes but no

Y/n was confused on what her sister just said to her because every time she call Y/n she will like "hey sis help me on my new titan experiment" but now its different .

Y/n: what do you mean?

Hange: come with me

Y/n was a bit nervous because Hange never became so serious on something like this.

Y/n: o...okay

Y/n's mind 'dammit what's going on'

Y/n noticed that they were going at Erwin's office so she got more nervous about it. She looked at Hange's face she got shocked because she never saw Hange in a serious face. This make her sweat and nervous more. They arrived at Erwin's office and Hange opened the door without knocking on it. Erwin and Mike were standing looking at Y/n and Hange.

Y/n: w..what do you need? And why are we here Hange-san?

Erwin: you're here because we need your help

Mike: no we need you to help Levi

Hange:...

Y/n: what the heck?!

Hange: y/n-

Y/n: I know that you guys already know that I like Levi right?!

Erwin:...

Y/n: are you guys setting me up?! Or something?! Dang it!

Mike: okay listen to us first

Y/n: Heh~ why would I? tch

Hange's mind 'oh no she's being salty again'

Y/n was about to leave when Hange said something...

Hange: Sis Levi is having a hard time right now....

She got shocked on what Hange told her. I mean she never thought that this is going to happen.