Flower|| Levi x Reader

Y/N pov

Past

When I was a child my mom always play with me. We always make flower crown, flower bracelet and flower bouquet. She's the only one I have in my life. We play and play and play. My life was perfect. She supports my dream joining Survey Corps I was happy because she didn't complain about me joining Survey Corps. She's the perfect mom that I have she always give goodnight kisses and hug.

Until the horrible day have come a Colossal Titan destroy the outside Wall of Maria in district Shiganshina. One of the titan ate my mom. She say something to me before the titan ate her " Run Y/N run and never look back okay just remember mommy always love you okay" and then she give me one last kiss and hug. Then I run and run and run without looking back. The I look back tears are rolling down to my cheeks and I saw my mom being eaten by a Titan in that moment I can't move my body until a boy grabbed my left hand and run.

After that day he introduced me to his friends and he said I can call them brothers and sister. That's how I met Armin, Mikasa  and Eren.

Present

Me and Armin, Mikasa, Eren join the Survey Corps. Brother Eren got there first because he's a Titan shifter. I met The Humanity's Strongest Soldier Captain Levi and his squad I also met Squad leader Hanji Zoe and Commander Erwin Smith. By that time I found myself falling in love to Captain Levi.

" Y/N can I ask you question" Ymir ask me I hummed to answer " do you like someone?" I saw her smirked at her question and it makes me blush " nope I don't have one " I said hiding my face and stare at my food "I see how about to Captain Levi" "why would I, I m..mean I would never fall in love with someone" I said as my face became redder.

I feel her smirked to me, then Jean suddenly approached me " hey y/n you look like a beautiful flower" " what type of flower" " a flower that makes you mine" he said to me winking " you know Jean you look like animal" " what kind of animal" " A horse you should look at the mirror and look at your self okay better luck next time" I said with a smile on my face while the others burst to laugh because of what I say.

Next day I started to go to forest to make some flower crowns, flower bracelet and flower bouquet. I make flower crowns and gave it to sister Mikasa, brother Armin and Squad leader Hanji.

The following day I made a flower bracelets I ask sister Mikasa to help me to do it. We finish making after 30 minutes. I thanks her for helping me, I gave the flower bracelet to Sasha, Ymir, Annie and Christa.

Then I make flower bouquets I finish making it in 1 hour I pick daisy with different colors flower bouquets that I'm making, after that I gave it to Eren, Connie, Marco ( he still alive here) , Jean and Commander Erwin.

Next day I go to dinning hall for breakfast " hey y/n when did you learn doing something like this in flowers"Christa ask me " when I was a child my mother always teach how to make bracelet and crown in flower" " oh I see " she said  " so who's your next target y/n? " Ymir asked me " what do you mean target" " I mean who's the next person you will give a flower" "ummm... Heichou he's the only that I didn't give hehehe" I said with innocent smile then she smirked at me.

Levi pov

"Leviiiii...." Hanji said while running "so when is the confession" "what confession" I ask "when will you say your feeling for her, you know y/n" "tch not to loud shitty glasses" "just confess to her then marry her have a child then you will have a happy fa--" I punched her so she will shut up "shut up shitty glasses" I said " ohh Levi is blushing" " tch"  we walk to Mess Hall.

"Ah by the way y/n is giving some flowers to us" she said to me ' what flower, her giving them flower?' "what flower?" "Eh you don't know that's weird" "tch" what the heck what flower I didn't even know that she's giving them flower without me knowing tch.

Y/N pov

I'm on my way to forest and make a rose bouquet. This flower is special my mom said that the meaning of rose is love and confidential that's why I'm giving this to Heichou because he's special for me and I'm going to confess today. Ahhhhh I'm kinda nervous.

I finish making rose bouquet and then I'm on my way to find Levi. Then I bumped into Hanji " Hanji-san where's Captain Levi?" " I don't know maybe he's at the Mess Hall waiting for you" " what!? waiting for me, for what? Ehhh!!!" I said blushing harder "just kidding he must be in the Mess Hall" "I...I see" I walk to the Mess Hall and saw Levi  walking there.

' ahhhh I'm nervous whaaaa!. Calm down y/n calm down just do it give him the roses then confess for your feeling, but what if he didn't like me what if he like other else like p..Petra, ahhhh stop overthinking just go there then give him the flower and say three words then run or wait for his answer okay just calm down' as say to my thought. Calm down y/n calm down you can do this.

I walk to Levi and he give me a curious look " umm t..this is for y..you" I said as I gave him the roses. I saw him slightly blush ' okay you can do this just calm down' I just need to say it " H...heichou I...i like...y..you" I said blushing. ' ahhhh just run okay let's--' as Captain grabbed my wrist I look at him " is that so" then he leaned his lip to mine. My eyes widened in sudden kiss then he pulled away I hide my tomato face in my hands.

"H...heichou w..why did you do that"I said still hiding my face " idiot I have the same feelings as you brat" he said looking away "then why didn't you tell me" "tch stop questioning me brat" he said in cold voice then he suddenly kiss me this time I kiss him back the kiss was sweet.

"Y/N AND LEVI KISSING EACH OTHER AYEEEEE" as we pull away we saw Hanji-san peeking " stay here wait for me" Levi said as he chased Hanji-san. "Ready to explain anything y/n" I hear Mikasa said I froze in my place and look at their direction " heheheh o..oh I forgot I'm going to...do yeah do some flower so ummm...bye bye" I said running quickly.

In the end Commander Erwin found out about my relationship to Levi because of Hanji-san stupid mouth Levi almost kill Hanji about it and Erwin just congratulate us.

Then Mikasa, Armin , Eren and the others are happy for us Mikasa said that if he hurts me let her know it then Jean just can't believe it he thought I'm just joking he's about to approach me but he stopped by Mikasa then I say " I lie about liking someone but I never lie loving someone" I said and I smile. That day we just laugh tell story about past until we fall asleep.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I hope you like it guys...

1291 words