Levi x Clean Freak reader

Y/N POV

Its been 2 hours since i start cleaning my room. I'm the only one in my room so no one can help me cleaning the room.

Yeah they call me clean freak or what like Corporal shorty i mean Corporal Levi. Hanji is the only one can call Levi shorty but you know Levi has a violent personality.

It's been 3 years since i join Survey Corps and i only have one reason I join Survey Corps because of what happened to my family and yeah i fell inlove to the Strongest's Humanity Corporal Levi but I don't think he likes me too...it doesn't matter anyway hmm broom? wheres the broom? broom? left? or right? no where the hell is it?! wheres the broo-- "Y/NNNNNNNNNNNnnn? what are you doing on the floor?" Hanji ask.

'Tch of course it's Hanji who should i expect' I said to my mind while giving Hanji a death glare because I accidentally fell on the chair and tackle the bucket of water on the floor and the water spill all over the floor and I slip on the water causing me fall on the hard floor.

"Whoopsie..." Hanji said with stupid smile on her face."Hanji you should better run before I kill you" i said while smiling with angry in my face. She start running and yelling "I'M REALLY SORRY Y/N" and she enter the dinning hall and all attention is on her.

Hanji POV

I enter the dinning hall and i see Eren, Armin, Mikasa sitting with the others. I quickly run towards them to catch my breath and hide."what happened to you Hanji-san?" Armin ask me with worried on his face "Help me hide I accidentally scare y/n who's cleaning her room" I said still catching my breath.

Then I hide at Eren and Armin's back while their standing together. I hear someone enter the dinning hall and I take a peek who enter the dinning hall and its Y/N!!!

I quickly had at Eren and Armin's back then I here some steps towards here." Eren...Armin would mind if I get Hanji on your back" she said with cold tone 'shit i think i really pissed her' I said on my thought.

I quickly out of the dinning hall then I look at my back while running and see y/n running behind me with cold face. We run until we reach the Mess Hall and i spotted Levi walking in opposite direction. Y/N knows that I know that she have a huge crush to Levi but she didn't know that Levi have crush on her too.

'Lucky' as i thought to myself

Levi POV

While I'm walking on the Mess Hall I see shitty glasses running to me and I see that there's a girl behind her chasing her and its Y/N!. She run to me and hide to my back 'Tch what did this shitty glasses do to make y/n mad at her like that' I said to my mind.

"Oi shitty glasses get off to me" i said in annoyed tone "help me Levi I think i made y/n so mad" she said in panicked and i face palm myself. I look at y/n who run towards me and bend down to catch her breath.

Her h/c hair are falling down to cover her sweaty face while she's bending down and catching her breath. That make me want to see her face but I can't and she's shorter than me.

Y/N POV

I bend down to catch my breath while Hanji hiding at the back of Captain shor- I mean Levi who's glaring at me. I stand up straight when my breath back to normal and salute to Captain Levi.

"Oi brat why are running at the Mess Hall instead of going to ground and train there?"he ask with annoyed face." I was chasing four- I mean Squad Leader Hanji Zoe" i said in normal tone but yet I'm still sweaty and tired because of running.

"and what's the reason to chase shitty glasses all over here cadet L/N?" he ask to me coldly 'Tch I hate you Hanji I'm not going to help you with your stupid experiment' as I thought to my self."that's because Hanji's fault" I said " ehhh why me?" Hanji complain " If you did not SCARE me then i shouldn't chase you all over here" i said while smiling but I'm really angry at her.

"Cadet L/N go to my office after you clean" he said like angry or pissed but i think he's totally pissed at me. " yes sir" i said saluting at Captain Levi. I grabbed Hanji's hand then walking are way to my room." Y/N I'M REALLY SORRY" she said "okay if your sorry then help me clean" i said in angry tone.

While were walking are way to my room we saw Jean standing in the front of my door." Oh hey Y/N" he said winking at me then I give him a 'what the hell' face " what are you doing here?" I said with force smile in my disgusted face.

"Would you like-" i cut him and said "not a chance horse face i would rather die than going out with you" i said coldly and angry. Me and Hanji enter my room and i slam the door " that's harsh ha y/n" she said with stupid tone " shut up and help clean my room or i will kill you" i said to her smiling " wow that's rude" I didn't reply to her.

Time skip~~~

We both finished cleaning I lay down to me bed exhaust and sleepy " Hanji-san what do wou want to me again?" I ask lazily " ah that I'm going to you later you should better go to Levi's office before he get pissed of you" she said fangirling again.

'ah shit I almost forgot' i quickly run said "thank you Hanji" then hanji yells " YOU OWE ME AN EXPERIMENT" she said .

When I'm at the front of Levi's office I take a few second before knocking because I'm nervous. i knock to the door "state your name and business" he said " Y/N L/N sir you ordered me to go here after I clean" i said in normal tone 'shit I just want to run go to my room and sleep' i said tho my thought "come in" and i open the door entering and close it "take a sit " he said" sir,what do you need to me?" i ask "call me Levi when we're alone " he said.

I feel heat on my cheeks "o..okay" i said " there's something that i want to tell you that's why i call you here" he said "w..what is it L..Levi" i said then my heart start beating fast." I like you Y/N" he said then i saw his face tinted with pink blush and I'm shock like 'am I dreaming this just a dream right?' i said to my mind repeatedly.

"Oi brat say something" he said I look down in my laps and said " I...I like you too Levi" I blushed harder then he hold my chin to make me look at him the he leaned to me and whisper to my ear "Good that means your mine now" he gives me goosebumps then he looks at me and he kiss me....( sorry i don't like describing kissing scene or lemons)

After we kiss he said " I love you Y/N" with pink tint on his face " I love you too Levi"

Bonus

Hanji POV

I walked to Levi's office to fine Y/N who hasn't comeback yet. I knocked to the but no one answer so I decided to enter Levi's office. I open the door carefully "Levi~~~~" i said but I didn't expect what i just saw. Levi and Y/N sleeping together on the couch,y/n was sleeping on Levi's chess while holding Levi's hand. I don't want to disturb them so I quickly leave Levi's office with satisfaction in my face...

End

( Hope you like it guys )