Home

°^Changbin^°

It has been more than a week, and minbin has been easier to take care of than i thought. She hasn't cried much and minho really helps me around.

I was currently inside minbin's room with minho.

"Baby can you make bottle for minbin please?" I asked minho.

"Sure babe. I'll be right back." He stood up and left.

Minbin has such beautiful eyes. She looked exactly like minho. She has my chubby cheeks and she has minho's face.

"Here you go babe." I heard minho say and he me handed me the bottle.

"Thank you." I picked up minbin and held her in my arms. I gently placed the bottle between her lips and she started drinking it.

"I'm gonna wait in the living room babe ok?" Minho said to me.

"Ok babe. I'll be right there in a second." He kissed my forehead and left.

Once minbin was finished with her bottle, I gently took it out of her mouth. I look at her and notice she's asleep. Cute.

I put the bottle aside and carefully placed her in her crib. Then I got out of the room and headed towards minho.

I saw him on the couch and sat on top of his lap.

"Did she fall asleep?"

"Yea. She'll probably wake up later on. I heard babies sleep for a long time." I said and moved around his lap.

He grabbed my hips so they could stay in place. I turn to him and give him a confused face.

"Baby if you keep moving like that, you're gonna give me a problem." He said making me smirk.

"What problem?" I asked and moved more around.

"Baby boy, you know which one so stop it." He warned me but I didn't listen.

I started grinding my hips down making him groan loudly.

"Fuck baby. I'm so hard now."

"Want me to fix it master?" I smirked once his eyes widened.

"Oh trust me you will fix this." He said and picked me up. He led me to our room and placed me on the bed.

"Ready baby?" He asked me.

"I'm ready m-master."

^°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°^

10/19/20

362 words