Accept

°^Changbin^°

"Felix what am i gonna do!? What if I'm thrown on the streets by my parents!? Felix are you still my b-best friend even if I'm p-pregnant?" At this point i was already crying.

"Changbin of course I'll still be your best friend. I will never leave you. Your parents will accept you. And if they don't, you can live with me."

"R-really?"

"Of course. Now we have to tell your parents."

"Wait felix. I'm still worried. And even worse. My ex is the father. I don't want him as the father. He's a liar! A cheater! It can't be him."

"We'll worry about that later ok? For now let's tell your parents."

I nodded my head and we headed down stairs. My parents were sitting on the couch watching TV. My mom then looks up at me.

"Something wrong honey?"

"Mom i have something to tell you." I said fiddling with my fingers.

"What is it honey?" Then i started crying.

"M-mom I'm p-pregnant. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. You probably don't want me to l-live here anymore." I cried even more and felix held my hand. My mom then stood up in front of me and hugged me.

"Binnie I would never throw you out. In my whole life. And you don't have to be sorry. Do you want to raise the baby?"

I nodded my head. There's no way I wouldn't take care of my own baby.

"Good. I'm so happy to hear that. Who's the father binnie?"

"M-mom. It's m-minho."

"Him? Oh no binnie. I'm so sorry it had to be him. Are you planning on telling him?"

"I-i don't know. Maybe. If i see him."

"Do you think you'll be able to play in tomorrow's game?" Felix asked me.

"Yes. I have to. I'm team captain. I'm not that sick." Felix nodded his head.

"Be careful tomorrow binnie. Now go get some sleep."

"Thank you for accepting the baby mom. I love you so much!"

"Of course binnie. You're my baby. Goodnight honey."

"Night mom. Felix do you want to sleep with me? It's pretty late."

"Sure come on let's go."

^°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°^

10/4/20