Kiss

°^Changbin^°

I was shocked but still kissed back. He put his hands on my waist and carried me to his lap. The kiss soon got heated and minho took off his shirt.

His abs showing. His body got so much better.

"Do you like my body baby?" I nodded my head. He smirked and grabbed my hand. He placed it on his abs and ran my hand down.

"M-minho what are you doing?"

"I know you wanted to touch them baby. I can tell by your eyes." I blushed and looked away.

He put a finger under my chin and made me face him.

"Look at me." He said and kissed me. He inserted his tongue inside my mouth exploring everything.

I moaned into the kiss. Then...

The baby started crying.

"Way to ruin the moment." Minho huffed. I giggled and picked up the baby.

"Shh. Shh. I'm right here baby. It's ok. It's ok." I said in a baby voice.

"You would make a great mother."

"Well im getting ready for our child. It's easy so far but i can't jinx it."

"I promise I'll be there for you and our baby."

"How can i believe you?"

"Because we can have more babies if you want." He smirked.

"Yah! Stop making me blush." I whined.

"Cute." He said and pinched my cheeks. "Ok so about the project, what are we gonna do?"

"Well you can always come to my house and check up on the baby. Or what do you want to do?"

"Coming to your house sounds good. Now let's get some sleep." He said and laid on my bed.

"You're not g-gonna put your shirt on?"

"Why would I? You've seen my body in bed before. So what's the whole point."

"I-i guess." I said and laid down next to him.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. I could literally feel his dick. He pulled me closed to him. Just like felix. BUT this time i couldn't hold my moan in.

"Did you just moan baby?" Minho asked right on my ear.

"N-no." I lied.

"Hmm really?" He asked and pulled me closer to his groin.

"~Ah" I quickly cover my mouth praying to god that minho didn't hear me.

God wasn't on my side.

"I heard you clearly now baby." He said and pinned me down on the bed.

"N-no. I accidentally bit myself." I pray harder to god.

"Oh really? Sorry." He said and got off me. He laid beside me and soon fell asleep.

I let out a sigh of relief and soon fell asleep too.

^°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°^

10/10/20