A New Day, A New Task

=UNEDITED=

Luke's POV

A new day, a new task.

I gained his trust yesterday. Now I must out step 2 into the works. I need to find something that know one knows about. I need to blackmail him. And that, I had no idea how to do.

How could I possibly trick him into giving me secret information about himself.

I guess I could always get him drunk. But that seems a bit too far. I'll make that plan B.

But if only I had a plan A. That's what I really need.

The bell rang, indicating the beginning of the day. I sat up in my seat and waited for all of the kids to come into my room.

I watched as my students walked up to my desk, taking their warm up for the day, and sitting down at their seats.

I saw Elise come in and tried my best not to smile. I need to make my pretend hatred believable. I need her to not like me. As hard as it may be for me, I need her to get over me. I need to get over her on day too. But it's hard when she is as beautiful as she is, as smart as she is, and, when she's the love of your life.

As she walks up to get a paper I smirk, trying to intimidate her. She looks at my expression really quickly and goes to her seat. Her face reddens but I don't know if it's from embarrassment or anger.

A minute later Demetrius walks in and comes to my table to collect his warm up.

"Hi Mr. Hemmings," he smiles.

I nod and smile back, happy with what just happened.

••• (to the end of class) •••

I sat at my desk again after reviewing what will be over the quiz tomorrow and when I look up, I see Demetrius.

"Hi," I greeted.

"Hey. I was wondering if I could stay after school today to work on this study guide? If you can't stay after, it's fine."

I smiled. Yes my plan is working.

"Of coarse I can. I'll see you later after school."

••• (after school) •••

Demetrius walked in and say at the desk in front of me.

"Hi," I greeted.

"Hey," he replied.

"Why don't you do page one and I'll check it after you're done?"

"Ok, that sounds good."

Eventually, with my help we got to the last question of the study guide. He started getting aggravated when he couldn't get the answer. After helping him understand it, I have him another question like that one and he got it right.

When he was packing up to leave he said, "Thank you for your help Mr. Hemmings. And I'm sorry about me getting aggravated. My ADHD is really stupid sometimes," he explained.

This is it. This is where I find information about him.

"Hey, it's okay. I have a friend who has ADHD so I sort of know how it is," I lied. The only friends I have back home are my friends Michael, Ashton, and Calum. And none of them have ADHD. And they're the only friends I have.

"Really?"

"Yeah. He just has to take his medicine and that's it. I forget what it's called though," I say, trying to see what his is.

"Is it Concerta? Or Adderal? I take Adderal."

Bingo.

"Um, I think it's Adderal, yeah."

Now on to step 3.

A/n: a little surprise update because I had the urge to write and I'm so excited for the next couple chapters guys!! You all should be too ;)

Vote and COMMENT PLEASE {I haven't been getting a lot of comments lately and I don't know why😢}

Also: the medicines I listed are real ADHD medicine. I looked it up.