Smothered or Ignored

a/n: this is gonna be short because I have writers block and I'm just not in the mood.

=UNEDITED=

A Week Later

Elise's POV

After a week of being out of school, I was finally allowed to go back.

The doctor said that it was stress. I didn't understand what he meant by that because if anything, the past couple of months have been stress free.

But as the week went by, I realized what stress he was talking about. Of coarse he didn't know specifically what I was stressing about, and when he asked me, I didn't have an answer. But now I do.

For weeks now I haven't been getting sleep.

I thought it was just something normal. I always went to sleep late. But never falling asleep at 3 am.

I just couldn't sleep. I'd toss and turn and not be comfortable. And when I got sleep, it wasn't good sleep.

This week that I was out of school, I found all of the answers to my many questions.

I was either being smothered or ignored.

And there was no in between.

My mother has been smothering me all week, making sure I get my work that I missed done. Making sure I'm not slacking on any classes and making new designs every day. She wants me to work at my grandmothers company while in college. I don't think she realizes that I'm just a human being and can't possibly task going to an Ivy League school and work.

I've been smothered by Demetri as well. He's been at my house every day since I've been home. It's been nice because he's brought me back work but I get suffocated after a while. I didn't tell him that the cause of my fainting was because of stress, so he obviously didn't know that he was the one stressing me out. He'd always want to just sit down and watch movies and do couple things like cuddle when all I wanted to do was rest. It gets annoying being with the same person every single day.

It's times like these when I wish Demetri and I weren't together. When we were friends, I could tell him anything and everything. But now, it's just awkward. It's not like I'm going to straight up tell him that I'm annoyed with him.

It's times like these that I wish I wasn't being ignored by my friends. Apparently everyone has been wanting to side on Sky's side. And I don't blame them. I feel so horrible. There's a voice in my head telling me that I deserve all of this.

I deserve the uncomfortableness of being smothered and the loneliness of being ignored.

But then there's another part saying that my friends shouldn't be acting like this.

I've been out for a week and they only text and call the day I leave home sick to make sure I'm okay.

And all of me, wants to go cry and hide in a hole and not go walk into the math room I'm staring at right now.

All of me doesn't want to face Luke.

My whole being is to embarrassed and to scared to walk in this room I'm looking at and face him.

a/n: ITS SHORT I KNOW AND ITS A FILLER I KNOW BUT RIGHT NOW I WANNA GO PUNCH A WALL and then I'll probably break it and end up in the emergency but yolo (IS AN OUTDATED JOKE) omg fml goodbye.

{if they're any confusion, elise is walking to math class during all of what she's thinking and explaining . So she's already back in school. And the next chapter will be when she sees Luke after the week she's been gone. okay? okay.}

VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW PLEASE!!!

and if you love me or like me, please go follow my Instagram sultannn_xo and go like all my pics!! ok thank you