Chapter 1: The Devils Fruit

Once upon a time, on an island in North Blue. There was a child, not an ordinary one. This child, was destined to become the pirate whom would find One Piece. But this child was not interested in such foolishness such as being a pirate. This is the tale of the White Tiger.

* * * * * * * * *

"Stripes!" My friend Hanaka called from the woods. I lived in a farm very close to the woods. My friend Hanaka was very quiet, timid and innocent. If I had three words those would be the three.

He's normally very quiet, there is no need for him to scream unless it was serious. I ran towards him and walked only to see him around approximately thirty bodies. Then out of shock I said lightly "What?"

"I found all these bodies. They were holding a wanted poster of the man named Trafalgar Law. He might of been the man who cut them." He answered my question.

"B-but they aren't bleeding!" I pointed to the people who've been cut in many places that would kill them.

"They must have recovered?" He tried to explain.

"Impossible! No one can heal that quickly." I fell to my knees.

"So, let's see if anyone is alive." I walked over to a body that was not pale. I actually felt a heartbeat. I've never known why, but I can feel things not a normal human can. I tried to listen. Then I found half a body, cut off from the legs. His legs were separated from his top part. They were both there.  "Maybe I can put him back together?" I thought to myself. I picked his top part and put it together, then I tugged him by his hands, it looked like he was back together. I spit on his face to wake him up.

"What the hell?" The creepy man shouted "Who are you? And is this spit?" He asked.

"Yeah.... mine. It was to wake you up, I was too lazy to get a bucket of water." I said, he picked up a canteen off the ground and washing off the spit.

"Okay kid, good bye then!" He said raising his hand balancing himself, ready to punch me.

"You really, want to think about hitting me." I said as I snickered.

"Do I?" He asked.

"Try me?" I chuckled.

He tightened his fist and swung his punch and shouted "Die! Brat!" 

"Not gonna work" I stopped his giant hand with the hand of a seven year old. "Your totally weak!" I pulled his hand and punched him. He fell back.

"What are you? That power? It was like I was hit by a tiger. Who are you anyways?" He got off the ground.

"My names is Stripes, I will be the man who will rid the world of the trash you pirates seek. If I recall, it is called One Piece!" I said looking down at him.

"Whoa, you're really cocky!" He glared at me.

"Die, filthy pirate!" I punched him then knocked him out by kicking his head.

"Why do you have a grudge against pirates again?" Hanaka who had been silent for the whole while asked.

"Pirates killed my mother, and that's when my heart turned to stone for pirates." 

"Oh.... I'm sorry for asking." He apologized.

"No need." I smirked "That's why I want to become a Marine, so I can defeat every single pirate, and get rich while doing it."

"Let's burn them!" Hanaka suggested.

"No, burrial!" I ordered.

"Uh... okay." He answered.