Chapter 5: Mckenzie, the Wave User(short chap alert)

Okay, brief summary of what's been happening. Crazy guy named Docker who can create the world's best boat ever. I'm hoping to find what it is called later. And, someone attacked me, so I'm running after them. And so, the story of the White Tiger continues.

************

I'm now in the middle of a chase. We were lent three of Dockers' boats. I went around the boat and Taru and Yachi trapped her. So, she was trapped in a triangle. "You must be Falls.A.McKenzie." I stated.

"Who are you?" She said silently, shooting a cannon ball at me.

"Wow, a feisty one." I tilted my head to the side to dodge it. She waved her hand, some blue light appeared from her hand, the blue light disappeared from her hand and appeared at the cannonball. The ball grew twenty times it's normal size.

The cannonball was about to hit me. It wouldn't do too much damage. Then suddenly Yachi came in front of me and stated "Not going to get through me!"

"Your funny!" She giggled slightly, shooting a cannonball at Yachi who was running on water using a his smashed ship in which he smashed.

"Niitoryuu: KuruTaka!(Two swords style: Black Hawk)" Taru invaded her from he back while she was attacking Yachi. He then raised his and and cut up all the cannonballs that she fired at him. She then shot one more. He raised his hand. Right when he was about to slice she wave her hand and then a blue light appeared in his hand and before he could cut it, or run the cannon ball made a direct hit.

"Yachi, get the guy who fell in the water. I got her." I ordered.

"But- Okay Captain!" He dived into the water, making an excellent exit off the ship.

I jumped and took my hands out of my pockets. "Right now, I'm not in a good mood. I won't go easy!" I got down, she pointed all the cannons at me and used the blue light to make the water hit and blind me. Then the cannonballs grew way more giant. I got hit by them all. 

"Well, this is going to be hard for you." She giggled.

"Since your a devils fruit eater, you are at a disadvantage." I ran got on to her ship and crossed my hands.

"That may be it, but you have an extreme fear of water." She pulled out a dagger.

"Why would you assume that?" I got serious.

"You told an injured man to swim in shark infested water." She stated.

"Then this is going to take a long time." I laughed.

Suddenly, to break up our little chat, Taru jumped out of the water and on the ship. He then said "Wield me, your my wielder." He started to get black aura all around him. He flew at me, changing for into a sword.

"This will be a breeze." He giggled.

"How?" I wondered.

"You've never wielded a sword before!" She ran at me with the dagger.

"How would you know?" I blocked her with Taru. That sounds awkward to say, 'with Taru?'.

"Because your stance is easy to brake. And the way your holding your sword is wrong. You know I can go on all day with reasons I know your not a swordsman." She pushed her hand a little stronger and I was in the air. Not far away from her, my legs were jut barely touching the ground. She took her other hand and surrounded it in the blue light and sent me flying.

"One more?" I gained my balance.

"Your sword had to tell you when it was going to transform." She tightened her grip on the dagger. She ran at me.

"I won't let you do that again!" I defended. She threw me away with her powers.

"Okay, this will go on forever. You'll never beat me, give up." She pitied me. "Why must you try so hard?"

"Because, I am the man who is going to find One Piece!" I got up, I ran at her. This time, when she threw me back, I hit Taru into the floor. I used that as a pole and I gained balance in mid-air before jump kicking her.

I pulled him out of the ground and she asked "What can I do to make this end faster."

"Tell me your power!" I pointed my sword at her.

"I suppose I could tell you my power." She withdrew her dagger.

I kept my sword pointed at her. I raised an eyebrow and wondered "Suppose?"

"That means I could. Your understand." She said sarcastically.

"Okay, so say it." I pulled back my sword.

"My power is called Wave-Wave fruit. Originally, before I translated it, it's called Nami-Nami no mi. So, Nami means wave, got that?" She sat on a chair.

"So far." I leaned on the railing of her ship.

"It gives me the power to tamper with the particle formation of any object. I am unable to do that with a living thing. A living thing that moves, feels, talks. Basically, humans, fish-men, people of Skypiea." She pulled out a lolipop.

"Okay, let's start!" I ran at her, tightening the grip on my sword.

"Okay, come at me stronger!" She hit Taru out of my hands.

"Let's do this they way I always do it!" I ran at her.

"How is that?" She withdrew her dagger.

"Barehanded!" I  punched the air in front of her. I stopped right before I hit her, she then got a nose bleed. "This power! In three, two, one!" She was sent flying.

"You never even touched me! How did you do it?" She wiped the blood.

"I am the man who will destroy One Piece! This, this is nothing!" I helped her up and asked "Will you join my crew!"

She wept lightly and replied "Yeah, I guess so."

----------

Tune in Next time on One Piece, the White Tiger: Pluuton! The Ship of Dreams and Disaster!

and also check out one of my other stories codex the other world and take over.and if you like this story follow me for more