Chapter Six

I wake up to my phone going off. It's Calum. I answer.
"Hey." I say getting out of bed.
"Hey." He pauses. I start Changing my clothes. "You are coming to school today right?" I nod and remember he can't see me:
"Yea. Why?" I put my shoes on and head to the bathroom.
"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out after school." I started to smile uncontrollably.
"Sounds great! Where?"
"Wait you said yes?" I giggled a little.
"Yes I said yes."
"Oh well I haven't been here that long so you pick a place."
"Okay how about Jojo's Cafe?" I was just starting on my makeup.
"Yea sounds great and do you think Isa would go with Luke. I think he likes her." I cover my mouth. I knew that she liked him.
"Wait, are you saying this is a date?"
"No it's just like a friend hang out thing." I could tell he was nervous. I had to be honest I was kind of disappointed.
"Oh ok. I'm sure she would come." I could here Luke being excited in the background. "Wait but Michael is her best friend and he doesn't like Luke but Luke likes her?"
"Shit!" I heard Luke say in the background.
"Calum get off of the phone! She is a female she needs to get ready!" I heard Ashton yelling in the background. I laugh.
"Well I guess he is right." Calum says sighing.
"Hey don't be so over dramatic." I say giggling. "Hey I got to go I will see you at school."
"Alright bye!" I hang up and grab my bag and go get on the bus. Isa hops on next to me.
"I'm so glad to see you again!" I smile.
"Me too." I am smiling uncontrollably about the thought that Luke likes her.
"What?" I remember that I have to see Mr. Brown again today and my smile fades.
"I have to tell someone." She smiles. "Your dad is a cop right?"
"Yea he is really high up there." She says then looks at me confused. "Like you said it is basically your word against his. You don't have enough evidence." I nod.
"But if it happens again we will." She is really confused. "I have an idea. I have these weird glasses that record stuff and I could be the-"
"Woah. Wait a second, Calum isn't going to let him near you." I nod thinking about it. "I'll be like the bait and I'll have him go after me and we will basically make him run into the cops."
"That's smart but how will we do that? He isn't even going after you." The us stops at the school and we stand to get off.
"Well he was at your house the other day so maybe he will be there again so I will just go over to your house after school today?" I start smiling again.
"I actually am going to Jojo's with Calum." I say as we head towards the school.
"Oooh. Pretty soon you guys will be fucking." She laughs. I punch her shoulder.
"Shut up! That is soo bad!"
"Boo!" Calum says from behind me and pinches my sides. Luke did the same to Isa. "Did I bother your getting ready routine too much?" He asks I giggle.
"Yes you did!" I say jokingly. He laughs.
"Hey Isa?" Luke says me and Calum go quiet knowing what he is going to say. "So me, Calum, and Kaitie are going to Jojo's after school you wanna come?" Isa smiles. She nods her head.
"Yes that'd be great." Luke smiles. "Well in going to go find Mikey. I'll talk to you guys later!!!" She goes off in another direction. I see Ashton and I run up to him and jump on his back. He holds me there and we walk back over to Calum and Luke. I was laughing my ass off.
"I got you Ashton!" I yell. He spins around. "Stop! I'm going to fall!"
"I think I have you cause you can't get away!" He says laughing.
"Hey! That is not acceptable!" Of course. Ashton lets me go and I turn to see Mr. Brown walking our way. Calum steps in front of me. "Miss Brooks my room now!" I shake my head.
"Actually I don't have to because you aren't the principal and therefore I'm staying out here." He looks irritated but he goes away. The bell rings and we all go to our classes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So this chapter was going to be all day but I guess I ended it at the morning so please vote for it!!!!