𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊 𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐃

after being forcefully steered out of the classroom by his [current] least favourite teacher, the dark haired boxer let out a long sigh. he knew that the teacher in front of him wasn't unfair with their punishments, but after the amount of disrespect he showed the other two "sensei"s, yun would be lucky to get off with a week's worth of suspension.

"why antagonise kobayashi-san like that, itsuki-kun? we've worked through this aggression before, remember?" the calming voice of jiang yasu rang throughout the empty courtyard, with no sign of any accusation hidden within their tone. they looked at the taller male who was walking beside them with a hint of soft worry plaguing their features.

𝐉𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐀𝐒𝐔 - foreign languages teacher at shiratorizawa and parent of 2 cats

identifies as non-binary and a huge art enthusiast

can speak four languages!

scoffing, the dark haired delinquent threw his head back to look at the cloudy sky above him. he knew that the teacher was only trying to help, but their help did more bad than good at the moment. yun was feeling... somewhat stressed out but also annoyed.

"you should know by now, jiang, that i don't like them." the addressed teacher sighed, their shoulders slumping in dissatisfaction. the answer yun gave wasn't detailed enough for them to help them explain the boy's behaviour to kobayashi, plus the lack of honorific added to their name was yet another show of disrespect.

"itsuki-kun, you need to adhere to the school's rules. i can't keep making up excuses to help you!" the teacher had finally had enough of yun's apathy. they whirled around to face the taller boy and grabbed his shoulders in a firm grip. yun's eyes widened before narrowing so they resembled those of a snakes and curled his lip into a snarl.

"you think i care, jiang? you've been trying to "help" me all of this time but i didn't fucking want you too! what am i, some shitty charity case?! something to make you feel fucking better about yourself because you've helped a poor, unfortunate boy?!" his tone rose, pupils dilating rapidly as his breathing picked up. jiang's face never strayed from it's worried look, if anything the worry displayed on his face increased at the boxer's outburst.

"itsuki-kun—"

"don't fucking call me that! we don't know each other, and i don't fucking like you!" the boy had wrenched himself free of the teacher's grasp and started clawing at his forearms with his blunt nails, leaving angry red furrows in their wake. yun felt like he was being choked as his throat began to close up and his eyes began prickling. cursing himself out in his head for getting carried away and showing weakness, the boxer stumbled back so the back of his leg was resting against a bench before collapsing into a hunched over sitting posistion.

"okay. okay. that's fine, itsuki-san. it's all okay," soothed the teacher, slowly approaching the unstable boy like one would a crying child. jiang knew that the boxer's mind was fractured even if the dark haired male was trying to desperately glue together the pieces, they kept re-shattering. the teacher had read yun's file before the start of school and knew that a rocky relationship with his mother and father had sparked a lifetime of silent grief and suppressed feelings like anxiety and anger.