𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐏 𝐔𝐑 𝐀𝐒𝐒

"did you hear?"

"he's coming back?!"

"i thought that he was gone for good this time! god damn it!"

many outraged cries filled the third year halls of shiratorizawa and brought mixed feelings with them. some were almost ecstatic that the emotionally challenged heartthrob of their school would yet again grace them with his presence, but many were outraged or slightly dreading his return. he had been suspended from school for two weeks this time, as pushing a sexist bitch biscuit down the stairs then repeatedly stomping on him wasn't "appropriate behaviour" and that itsuki should work on his "anger management skills" or whatever.

"i heard that his dad runs the chinese mafia!"

"yeah, yeah! and now itsuki-san is looking to take down the yakuza too!"

rumours were always were somewhat based on a truth, even if the end gossip was far from that tiny grain of truth. itsuki's family were involved in the chinese mafia but they tried to keep their trade to weapon and drug dealing only, so they minimized the amount of people they . . . took out. they weren't evil or wicked so to say, but their money could be considered "blood money", even if they were high class.

"hear that, wakatoshi-kun?" began a grinning tendou satori. the red haired boy had heard from whispers and gossip that their school's beloved delinquent was coming back in two days time and wanted to know what the stoic ushijima thought of it. on numerous occasions, the olive haired male had tried many a time to approach the dark haired delinquent and ask him to join their club, but was either brutally shot down or forced into leaving. "itsuki-san is coming back!"

"yes, i did. i want to ask him—"

"if he would join our club! i know!" tendou finished off, slumping on his desk in exaggerated exasperation. ushijima only blinked and nodded. he knew that his classmate was athletic and after some digging, the ace had found that itsuki yun was considered a protege in boxing. ushijima had concluded that if itsuki was good at boxing, he would have a strong arm and leg muscles, large stamina and lightning fast reflexes which are all key attributes in a volleyball player; hence his repeated attempts at getting itsuki to join their team.

"tendou-kun, you should go to your classroom now. the five minute bell is about to ring." and true to his word, the bell rung just after ushijima spoke. red eyes widened in mock horror and the guess monster scrambled to collect his stuff from ushijima's desk then left in a hurry. shaking his head slightly at his friend's disorganized behaviour, ushijima started taking out his pencils from his pencil case and put them on his desk neatly. many of his classmates continued their chattering for a minute or two, before finally sitting down in their respective seats and quietened down.

"good morning, class!"

"good morning, sensei!" chimed back many voices. ushijima sat back down as well and began writing relevant notes and such on the math lesson. his mind occasionally drifted, but he always managed to get it back on track and focus on the current work and lesson. to his surprise, he began thinking about itsuki yun and how his body was suited to playing sports, volleyball in particular. the delinquent possessed strong quadriceps, defined pectorals and impressive biceps that certainly made the trouble-maker popular with the ladies; coupled with his height, the boy was almost the perfect athlete.