𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐔𝐄 𝐔𝐑 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐀𝐒𝐒

from johzenji, yun jogged all the way to the very school he was trying to avoid. it wasn't like he had a choice, the delinquent was practically forced to with the carried over threat of expulsion by the principal and yun really wasn't in the mood for volleyball.

running through the park as a sort-of shortcut, the tall male abruptly groaned, feeling another person hit his side. he didn't fall over [his frame wasn't really the type to take a tumble over something so little as another person running into him] but slightly stumbled, trying not to grimace as his head throbbed again as the person shrieked loudly.

"shut the fuck up," he groaned out, his hand coming up to shield his eyes from the now apparent sunshine and massage the bridge of his nose in annoyance and pain. the kid that ran into him was on the floor, staring up at the giant in front of him. bright ginger hair was messed up and the boy looked close to crying, much to yun's dismay.

"kid, listen. i'm not in the mood to deal with a crying elementary kid, so please leave me alone and find your mother or something. fucking hell, why me," the boxer narrowed his eyes in annoyance, as his voice forced it's way out of his throat and through his gritted teeth. the kid before him stiffened before frantically shaking his head at the titan in front of him.

"i-i'm not an elementary kid! i'm a first year at karasuno! hinata shouyo!" it was like every sentence the ginger brat spoke ended in an exclamation mark, the boxer mused as his annoyance turned to slight amusement when the boy spoke. how could something so tiny make that much noise?

"whatever, kid." even if he was curious as to how the boy was so short when being a first year, the male still had to reach shiratorizawa before the fucking volleyball practice ended unless he wanted a one-way ticket back to his tyrannical family. that made yun shudder in fear.

"oi!" the ginger, hinata, yelped when yun manhandled him off of the park's path and set him on his feet easily. was the middle blocker really that light? or was the giant in front of him that strong? the thoughts running through his head multiplied rapidly as the boxer began running again, and the karasuno first year subconsciously followed the 6"3 male.

it wasn't until they were about five minutes away from shiratorizawa that yun noticed his small follower, keeping up with him like a leech or another parasitic animal.

"what the fuck, kid?!" yun's head snapped to stare down at him as the boxer looked at the boy's reddish face and unevenly rising chest. did this child really just follow him for half an hour or so through the miyagi prefecture?! the boxer couldn't believe his [terrible] luck and stopped in his place, his eyes boring holes in the ginger's head. shouyo once again stiffened, but this time in fear of what the male would do to him.

"i-i'm sorry, sir!" his teeth chattered and his shoulder shook in terror, but his face stayed blank [much to yun's amusement, the sadistic fucker]. "don't hurt me!"

"i don't hurt kids, kid. just... i don't fucking know. i need to be in practice now and—"

"volleyball practice!?" asked the kid, his eyes practically shining with excitement. yun's face dropped faster than a parachute-less skydiver and his somewhat amused face became a stony grimace. once again, shouyo squeaked in fear but still kept the star-struck look on his face as he waited for yun to answer his question.