Love me

*SPOILER DON'T READ UNTIL AFTER FINISHING THE CHAPTER* If it confuses you...in the beginning of their whole relationship, Seto couldn't really make himself mentally deny that he's in love with Anna. This is different, though 'cause he's stomped down his emotions so they'd be better off, she wouldn't have to deal with the troubles of being with him and such after the loss of his company, he's preparing for the storm soon to come, becoming cold and emotionless again. He ultimately decides to do this when she turns back into a dragon, hoping it'd be an opening for her to realize Duke cares more about her, though life's not that easy but he doesn't think she'd miss him after all he's done. He slowly begins to realize certian things though, as shown by the sad smile and the door slam.*****************

Too much happens in the chapter...

Enjoy!

--yaoifangirl32;)

  I awoke to a very amused smiling face inches from mine. It was a familiar face with those familiar blue eyes and familiar thin lips. An unfamiliar smile though, since he rarely smiled but those lips were unmistakable as he kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist as he picked me up, lips still attached to mine.

  He pulled away and pressed his lips against my ear, “Everyone’s left to give us some alone time as I requested…” He kissed my nose, “You know what that means.” I smiled back at him as he laid me back down on the couch, climbing on top of me. His lips trailed kisses down my neck. I moaned a little, lifting my leg a little to brush against the area between his legs to make him lean into me more.

  Sure I felt a little smothered as I had this incredibly tall above my short self, but it was a nice feeling to feel completely enclosed there. He moved his hands to my waist, squeezing them to make me squeak since I was so ticklish there. He seemed like a completely different person when we were alone, like he had never hurt me and could never again. He treated me so gently and laughed sweetly at my very reaction, nothing like those cold looks he had given me on that day when I sat with him the first time and fed him his sandwich.

  He arched his neck down again to kiss me, but just as our lips touched, crying rung from upstairs. We both groaned, but I giggled as he rolled off me to land on the floor and hit his head. “You okay down there?” I giggled just before I rolled on top of him.

  He smirked, “I am now.” He stated before squeezing my ass.

  I rolled my eyes, “It’s not like we’re allowed to do anything anyway.” I elevated myself over him with my arms, “Plus I thought you were a stickler for the rules.”

  He frowned a little and playfully shoved me off then dragged himself up the stairs to go take care of Syo. I waited for him at the bottom of the stairs. When he came down, rocking Syo in his arms, mumbling, “Shut up you adorable little ball of tears.” I rolled my eyes at him, but he just shrugged coldly.

  “What’s with the act?” I asked as he walked right past me.

  “What act?” He shot back.

  “You’re being stand-offish.”

  “That’s your opinion.”

  “Seto…”

  “Why did I ever let you start calling me that.” He glared at me. Syo began crying again. “Shut up.” Seto growled at him.

  “Why do you seem so angry?”

  “This wasn’t my choice.” He said, shoving Syo into my arms, “I’m losing my company it’s all that little brat’s fault.”

  “Seto!” I shouted, making him suddenly soften.