A New Day

Hello~ I love you guys~<3

--yaoifangirl32;)

  “Why do I have to stay and look after him, you have your brother.” Seto stated as I was packing up my bag for school.

  “So you want him to be raised by his uncle instead of his own father?” I questioned, feeling too tired to deal with this at the moment.

  “I didn’t mean…I just have a company to take care of...I-“

  “You can’t work from that little laptop of yours? You can’t trust your little brother to take care of things for you?” I questioned, zipping up my bag and throwing it over my shoulder.

  “I can drive you to school-“

  I shook my head, “Take care of Syo, okay? Be careful with him.” I sighed wandering over to the door, “I’ll see you later. I’m off to my second first day of senior year.” I laughed half-heartedly and closed the door behind me before Seto could protest anymore. I giggled to myself and made my way to school, it wasn’t that far away, just a few blocks.

  I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked over to find the guy who I had seen trying on the tux in the mall. He smiled at me and walked next to me, “I remembering seeing you at the mall, you were looking at all those pretty dresses.”

  I found myself blushing and interlocked my fingers with eachother infront of me, “I…I like wedding dresses…they’re so pretty…” I shook the thought, “What were you doing there?”

  He sighed, “Fitting a tux to wear my father and my stepmother’s wedding.”

  “You don’t like your stepmother?” I asked curiously.

  He chuckled, “No no, it’s not that. I just miss my mom that’s all so it’s hard to think someone’s taking her place.”

  I nodded, “I understand. I…I’ve never really known my parents…” By now we were almost to the school, it was only a few blocks from my house after all.

  “I’m…I’m sorry to hear that.” He mumbled, slightly stumbling over his words. I just shrugged and laughed a little. It hadn’t bothered me much that I’d never met them, neither did it bug Yugi. We just kind of accepted the fact we’d probably never get the chance to meet them.

  The school bell rang and we parted ways. First class, second class, third class, lunchtime. I went to a lonely bench and took out my lunch. A sandwich like on that day, the first time I talked to Seto Kaiba. I blushed happily and took a big bite. The guy from earlier approached just as I did of course.

  “Hey, I forgot to mention, my name’s Nate Charleston.” He stated while I was trying to subtly chew my mouthful of sandwich. I gave up and chowed it all down and swallowed quickly.

  “I’m Anna Mutou.” I smiled and started choking on the sandwich I just swallowed. He waited until I was alright then looked at me weirdly.

  “Wait…you’re not Yugi Mutou’s sister are you…?” He questioned.

  I laughed, “That’s me.” I noticed his dilemma and laughed nervously, “I was held back because-“ I blushed beet red. I couldn’t tell this guy I just met about me and Seto and little Syo...

  “Oh yeah, because you got pregnant with Seto Kaiba didn’t you?” He said, slightly frowning. He suddenly realized what he had just blurted out but it was already too late.

  My eyes grew wide, how did he know? He wasn’t supposed to know. No one was supposed to know. I had to tell Kaiba about this, The sooner we get this past us the less badly he’ll probably take it I rationalized in my head. I shook my head to my senses, “U-u-uh…”