Blue Eyes

Ello! Sorry for making you wait so long! Oh and someone asked me to name the baby certain names but…I couldn’t do it…I just…couldn’t. I’m sorry. I just felt weird having them name it Edward or Yuki even though I love Edward because of Edward Scissorhands and Yuki’s a pretty name…but…I couldn’t do it. It didn’t feel right. I hate writing about kids I have found but…I’ll do it because I love you. Enjoy!

PS: if this sucks, it's cuz I wasn't in the writing mood and I feel lonely...

PPS: The song Anna sings is over there>> Alex Day has a magical voice I couldn't resist

--yaoifangirl32;)

 I held tightly to Seto’s hand, breathing in and out harshly. Yami held the passed-out Yugi. Grandpa and the others waited outside the hospital room. I yelled out loudly as I pushed the baby out and a nurse cut its umbilical cord. I sighed in relief once the baby was out; breathing heavily and Seto kissed my forehead. Yugi woke up and him and Yami both clapped as the nurse held the crying baby, wrapping it in a blanket and handing it to me.

  “Congratulations, it’s a beautiful baby boy.” The nurse smiled and she handed it to me to hold it.

  I smiled, holding it as it cried loudly, its skin was red and its eyes shut, “Look Seto, he’s cute.” I laughed weakly, still catching my breath.

  “Isn’t it…a little too small?” Seto frowned, but mumbled an agreement.

  The nurse laughed, “I’d understand your concern, but his size is healthy, there’s no need to worry.” I nodded and she took the baby to get cleaned up.

  I smiled and squeezed Seto’s hand, “I told you nothing would go wrong…” and blinked slowly and yawned. Seto began telling me I should rest, but I had already fallen asleep. When I awoke, I was allowed to get dressed and leave the hospital, I had slept through the day, and it was about 9am the day after my child had been born. I walked out where Seto was waiting for me holding our son.

  “Ah, now we get to do the paperwork.” He said. I rolled my eyes and we went to get our baby registered and such. “What should we name it?” Seto asked.

  I smiled thoughtfully, “…Syo…”

  Seto only nodded.

  “Hey Anna, we’re going shopping!” Anzu exclaimed, bursting through the doors of the gameshop. She went into the living room where Seto and Yami were having a duel while me and Yugi watched, sitting on the couch and trying to stop little Syo from crying.

  “Now?” I asked, cradling the baby in my arm and Yugi attempted to feed it with a bottle of milk.

  “Yes now, silly. You already have everything you need from the baby shower two months ago, but you haven’t had any girl time in forever! Serenity’s been allowed to visit, so we’re all going out shopping.” Anzu stated, crossing her arms and tapping her foot impatiently. She glared at the crying baby and the two boys completely ignoring everyone as they dueled. She walked over and shut down the hologram emitting portable machines.

  “Hey!” Yami shouted. But, as soon as the holograms of the giant Blue Eyes White Dragon and the Dark Magician disappeared, the baby slowly calmed down. Yami frowned, packing up his duel disk.

  Seto frowned at Anzu, “You little bi-“ he glanced over Syo and bit his lip in annoyance.

  Anzu bitchslapped him, “You were ignoring your crying son. You’re a father now, so act like one.” Then forced Syo into his arms. She smiled innocently, grabbing my arm, “See you guys later!” and dragged me out to her car. As she started up the car, she sighed deeply, “Boys are idiots…I don’t see why you’re so in love with him.”