D-1/ Mask Maker

Day 1 Theme: Masquerade

Enjoy the story~

Ten days ahead, there will be a Masquerade Party Ball. Park Jimin the second Prince, a son of Amarillo Reign who held the party seems looking for something in his room, his Masquerade mask is nowhere to be found.

'Oh lord i thought i put them on my cabinet but where are u all?'

He opened all of his cabinet just to find the right mask for his clothes. Fitting time is in 20 minutes but he could not find that thing.

'Sir, if you need a help rather u try to looking for your old mask, i'll let my person to find the mask craftman if you want?' Taehyung, his speakerman but also his bestfriend coming up from the door.

'A great idea but let me decide which mask i should wear so you should brought me there after we done our fitting agenda today, Father must've let me go dont worry.'

'Alright Sir.' Taehyung bow his head before he closes the door.

The Masquerade mask, tend to be made by a special craftman who work on this field way long time ago hereditary, it only count by one hand how many this potential mask maker are.

This time, Taehyung bring Jimin to Min family's craftman artwork at the side of the town which become their trusted family by the reign many years ago. They meet the second son of Mr. Min that night, 'he left to the other side of town to find a material for the mask.' This year they made a special craft just just for the royal family.

Last year, the party held by the Prince's Crown, Jung Hoseok the old brother of Prince Jimin and also the next King if their Father decide to abdicate his throne. This time, is Park Jimin party and the King especially needs their works done for the royal family. Jimin used to wear the mask he wanted to wear long ago, the same custom made by Min's family.

'So, what's up now Prince? What hapoened to ur mask?' Son of Mr. Min, Min Yoongi ask Jimin directly on the work table.

'Dont mad at me, i lost'em can u made the new one? I think you had a mold size for mine tho?'

Jimin pout his lips feel so upset bout his lost mask.

'Is okay my prince, i'll made the new one. With the design made just for you okay? Dont be sad.' Yoongi pat Jimin's head softly.

'Okay, you made those for two right? Are you ready dance with this prince? Hm? I told Father i dont need to looking for my dance pair tonight. I told him i brought you with me.'

'Well i mean how? How did you say something like that so easily??? WHY? WHY HE AGREED YOUR OFFER THAT EASY????'

'WHY THO? YOU DONT WANT TO DANCE WITH ME IN THE DANCE FLOOR?' Jimin pout his lips again, sulking.

'I mean who am i babe... what people gotta tought of me? A son of mask maker dare to dance with the second Prince?' Yoongi tried to explained to Jimin while keep designing Jimin mask.

'Is okay, i am not affected that much for the monarch, Prince Hoseok handle everything for publication of the reign. We will be okay, Father just make it easy for us'.

'Well... can we just think about your mask first? I need to made this perfect mask for my dance ball pair.' Yoongi said shyly while draw the pattern on the paper.

They seems so close, yet there are only one person who loved the other one, and one clueless heart who hasnt realize that there's a feeling for each other.

A story about Prince befriend with a son of a mask craftman with the one sided love will never be told on the history book maybe because they never realize their feelings sooner.