24

Wonwoo was hanging out with Soonyoung and Minghao at the mall because Minghao wanted more clothes. But they have been following Minghao around for 4 hours. Wonwoo only bought two hoodies and a pair of pants, Soonyoung bought nothing but happily followed the other two, And Minghao had 5 bags.

"Where do you store all these clothes Haohao?" Wonwoo asked.

"Oh I just use one of the extra rooms and built a walk in closet for all these clothes, plus I have another closet in my own room." Minghao said as he smiled at the taller.

They continued walking around until they met Minhyuk, that's when Soonyoung's happy attitude turned a whole 180 degrees and had his mean demeanor on.

Wonwoo just blankly looked at him and Minghao looked like he was about to beat the shit out of Minhyuk.

"Hey guys. Can I talk to Wonwoo privately for a bit?" Minhyuk asked.

"No." Minghao answered

"I'll talk to you but it better be quick." Wonwoo said.

"I- You know what go ahead. If he does anything, I won't hesitate to break off an arm." Minghao said as Soonyoung agreed with him.

Wonwoo and Minhyuk went to the restroom with Wonwoo kind of nervous and scared.

"Make it quick." Wonwoo spoke.

"I just wanted to apologize to you about everything I have done to you while we were dating and the things that happened after. I know words don't mean a lot but I just wanted to say that to you. You deserve so much better than me, Wonwoo." Minhyuk grabbed ahold of the taller's hands before continuing to talk. Wonwoo's eyes softened at the words Minhyuk had said.

"I hope you stay happy with Mingyu for the rest of your lives. I can see that he treats you right." Minhyuk smiled and Wonwoo smiled back at him.

"I have also met someone who I have been interested in. His name is Kihyun and he has been putting me in my place lately so I hope we could last long. I don't want to do bad things to him as I truly want him to be happy with me. He has helped me get away from my bad side. I'm don't want to ask for much, but I just want you to forgive me soneday and we could maybe be friends again." Minhyuk has tears in his eyes as he spoke and the taller started to get a little emotional too.

"I forgive you Minhyuk. I just need some time before we start talking again though. Congratulations on finding a love interest. Hope you actually get to date him." Wonwoo smiled warmly at Minhyuk and pulled him into a hug as the other was crying a lot.

They left the restroom and Minghao was surprised to see Minhyuk crying and not Wonwoo.

"What did he say to you?" Soonyoung asked.

"He apologized to me and hoped for my happiness with Mingyu. Plus he said he found a love interest who he felt he would treat right. I forgave him though and agreed that we should start over as friends."

"YOU WHAT-" Minghao and Soonyoung screamed.

"Y'all are so loud. Be quiet. His apology was really sincere like I could tell."

Minghao and Soonyoung shrugged before they continued their trip around the mall for the rest of the day.