23

The people at school were still talking about them. Talk around town would not stop.

What's wrong with being gay. Like nothing is wrong. Their whole friend group is gay besides so called Chan. But Wonwoo saw gay tendencies in him. But enough about that.

Mingyu and Wonwoo walked to school, hand in hand again. They did not care. Some students would walk up to them and greet them and tell them that were a cute couple. While others would just stare and some would whisper things to each other.

"Hey cuties. I brought coffee and donuts again." Jeonghan said as they were approaching their group.

"Guys you wanna go to an amusement park later?" Soonyoung asked.

"It's a school day Soonyoungie." Jihoon told him as he sat down on Soonyoung's lap and the other wrapped his arms around Jihoon.

"Y'all mad cute." Wonwoo said with a chuckle.

"Agreed" Mingyu added.

"Hey what about us?" Jeonghan sulked and Seungcheol laughed at him before kissing him on the lips.

"You're cute too." Wonwoo added.

"Kimbap Kidding?! Hansol and I are the cutest here. Frick you other couples." Seungkwan screamed.

"Calm down there's a single here." Chan retorted as he pointed at himself.

Everyone laughed and when they heard the bell ring, they all stood up and walked to class together.