10

Both entered Wonwoo's home again.

"Make yourself at home." Wonwoo said as he went upstairs to get something.

He returned with a big blanket and Mingyu looked confused.

"I was thinking we can do a movie night." Wonwoo suggested and the other laughed but agreed to the plan.

"Just preparing though. It's a bit early." And for the first time, Mingyu noticed a small smile tug on the other's lips, which caused him to smile as well.

"What movie did you want to watch?" Wonwoo asked Mingyu as he was looking through his movie collection on DVD as well as looking through his netflix to find some good movies.

"Anything you want. I don't really care about what movie we watch." Mingyu shrugged.

Wonwoo nodded and decided to settle for a horror movie and Mingyu seemed to noticeably stiffen when he looked at the screen to see the movie The Grudge, to which he found the monster in that movie quite disturbing.

"Are you good with this movie?" Wonwoo asked the younger.

Mingyu nodded a little and Wonwoo stood up to go the kitchen to prepare dinner before they watch the movie. Mingyu got up from the couch and decided to follow too.

Wonwoo honestly looked really good in an apron and Mingyu couldn't help but stare at the older. He grabbed some ingredients from the fridge and pantry and started cooking.

The smell of food was in the kitchen and dining room as Wonwoo plated the food. Hell he was even garnishing the food to make it look restaurant-worthy. Mingyu laughed at his creativity and Wonwoo brought the two plates of carbonara over for the both of them to eat.

"Wow this is really good! How do you even cook like that. Gordon Ramsey must be quaking right now." Mingyu tried to talk but his mouth was full and Wonwoo looked up and scrunched up his nose in disgust jokingly and smiled.

That smile, Mingyu thought.

Mingyu told Wonwoo that he was going to do the dishes for him and it was the least he could do since he was staying over and Wonwoo agreed.

When Mingyu finished and went back to the living room to settle on the couch, Wonwoo was reading another book.

"That's sucha basic and cliche book." Mingyu commented and Wonwoo looked up and pouted.

"Hey The Fault in Our Stars is actually a really good book!" Wonwoo argued.

Mingyu shooked his head and laughed while returning back to scrolling through his phone. Both had sat there in silence, but it was enjoyable as the atmosphere was calm and not overwhelming. Mingyu wanted it to be like this everytime he was with the other.