chapter 24 heart broken

After tony made his meal he went back into the living room and finally looked at the letter that was addressed to him. He didn't know what to think of it but if he didn't read it  how would he know what it was so he slowly started to read it.

To my dearest old friend tony

It's been a while since we chatted or seen each other so I thought I'd write to you, I wasn't doing anything anyways and so here it goes.

I miss us I miss hanging out I miss our  secret clubs but this letter isn't a friendly one, it's to tell you that I've finally one after all these years if I can't have you ever.

Then you can't have her either By the time you've gotten this she'll have long gone I've killed her just for a bonus. So we can be together soon bud. 

                  From yours truly
                   .........

Ps I'm coming for you as soon as I'm done having fun with her you were right about Her well talk to you more when I come bestie.

Tony starred at the letter he couldn't believe his eyes he had to call the letter in he needed protection but for the life of him he couldn't even remeber maybe that was why it didn't say because he was supposed to guess, at any rate he put the paper down and went to his phone he wasn't hungry now either.

Tony had tears in his eyes as he tryed to dial the officers number that they gave him so he could call them directly, he rubbed his eyes so he could put the extention in after the voice in the other side was done.

                     :voice machine:

'Charile.......Kelly you should come over right now!!! I got something you might want to see please I also need to speak to with you about something face to face' Charile said as the machine was about to cut him off he couldn't hide the fright in his voice or the frog in his throat from trying not to cry.

Tony then put the phone down and headed to his room he started not to fell good, after that letter he didn't know what to do. he thought he should lock the doors or run and go to his parents, 'wait no I can't go there I can't get anyone else hurt not even my new buddy's.

I know I just called them but if he's going to find me some time soon I need to leave here leave this life behind and make a new life and get a new name' he started to cry then and for a while he just sat there with tears in his eyes an notes in his hands he was in the middle of writing to Alax and a few others. when he was on his trip now he couldn't send them not when one was missing and the other was dead.

He quickly grabbed a bag and threw what ever was around in it and ran out he Grabbed some food as he passed the kitchen then he went to the door to grabbed money out of his safe by the wall and headed out of the house. He stood there starring at seeing as how it would be his last time seeing it.