Chapter Seven: The search

Back at home her mom was on the couch with some popcorn watching TV when she heard the front door, Alex took her stuff off fast and ran up to her room, Olivia looked up when she heard the door slam. She sighed and went back to her show. 'This isn't far why us? Why him? Ugh why now?' She kept asking her self while pacing back and forth, Alex then took a breath and sat in her chair. 'I'll do some studying to keep it off my mind' She told herself while reaching down to grab her bag for her books.

Alex grabbed her I pod which was by her light on her desk, she always kept it there. She turned it up a little.

                                    'hour later'

Olivia's show was over and she was getting ready for dinner it had to be in for two hours but she decided to brake after everything was in the small bowl, she went up to Alex's room to check on her she knocked on the door twice there was no answer so Olivia walked into her room to find her daughter sleeping at her daughters deck. Olivia walked up to her desk and turned the ipod off, then she helped her daughter to bed, Alex was half awake when she saw her mom leave she was back to sleep after the door shut fully. Olivia went back down to finish dinner.

                                     ;mean while;

At the station Kelly and Charlie were looking at each others notes they nodded afterwards as they found things on each others notes Kelly grabbed her coat and headed to the door. She waited for Charlie to gather stuff and finish the paperwork, after he was done he met her outside.

They headed to there car Charlie looked at the little note he made his self, 'let's head to the cousins place' he suggested starting the car right after he shut the door. 'Yes we can go there first then we should go to their friends place where they had the party maybe she or the house it self could help' She said.

He nodded while he was lost in thought 'so how was your morning? Did any thing special?' She asked, he looked over at her for a second then back at the road, "nope just relaxed as usual, my little girl decided today though that she wants a kitten. She wants us to go look at the reuse center this weekend I explained that it was hard work, and that it would be a full time job if she actually got one she'd be taking care of it her self" he told her stopping at a stop sign. "so what did you do?" he asked.

Kelly shook her head not wanting to talk about it "come on I told you about mine, did something happen this morning?" he asked her the light then turned green a few minutes later silence fulled the air for the rest of the ride.

                                                      ;10 minutes later;

"You sure your okay?" he asked stopping the car at an appointment Charlie did some looking this morning for this place, he grabbed the keys and got out of the car Kelly got out two and they headed up to the cousins place Kelly still was quiet "wow must have been really bad your not like this usually,please tell me" he said stopping her on the last pear of stairs, she shook her head again "fine after we get back to the office" she replied pouching charlie aside.

She came back down to where Charlie was few minutes later Charlie was half way up, "what? why are you back here so fast," "doors open the place is a mess no ones there I think he was taken, I don't see any sign of his parents either" she whispered. Charlie was stunned then he decided to turn and go back to the car, Kelly followed Charlie then called the missing person in and headed off to the friends  parents place.