Lemon

The night didn't end at our Engagement... It had only just begun.

I laid on my bed, alone, and intending to go to sleep. As I'm about to do so, I feel eyes on me. I looked up and saw Nezuko. She crawled onto my lap as I blushed a deep red. She looked at me, instead of her usual soft and almost emotionless expression, her eyes were filled with a determined expression. She got on top of me and started kissing me softly.

"Nezuko?" I ask, confused at her sudden shift in attitude

"Izu... I'm in heat..." She whispered in my ear. I blushed a deep red... I didn't realize demons could go into heat, It's also very coincidental and noncanonical that she's in heat.

"You don't want to?" She asked with a sad tone as her eyes started to tear up. That did it. This time, I returned her kiss, with even more passion.

I stared into her eyes as we tied our tongues together, I sat and pushed her off my lap, she fell and landed onto her back as I stared down at her. I started to massage her as she let out a soft moan. She moved her hands downward, into my pants as I began to become hard. I nippled on her nipple in my mouth and began teasing her with my tongue. I trailed my finger down her body, as I got closer to her privates, I pushed my fingers inside of her. I thrust it in and out letting out as she let out a few moans in response to my teasing. 

"Izu, I can't wait." She says softly... It just makes me want to tease her more. I smirked as I put a trail of kisses down her stomach. As I got further and further down, I looked back at Nezuko, staring at her eyes before I stuck my tongue right in it, tasting her juices. I felt her grip on my hair tighten with each second that passed, she moaned out loudly as she pushed my head downwards.

"AaAhhh..." She moaned out with her grip loosening, I wipe the juices from my mouth as I put my knee onto the edge of the bed. I take out my 9-inch member for her to see, I could see drool practically coming out of her mouth. As I moved my member closer, I could see her hesitant expression.

"Are you sure?" I asked her with concern in my voice. She nodded as she visibly bit her lower lip. I slowly thrust inside her. Blood trickled out as I gave a soft smile. She whimpered lightly and clawed my back. I stayed still for a moment so that Nezuko could adjust as seconds pass I see her nod her head, telling me to go. I thrust harder inside her, letting out a groan as I shouted her name. "Nezuko!" 

"Faster" She shouted, demanding it through the moans leaving her sweet lips. Minutes pass as we continue to embrace each other, I slammed myself inside her as she continued to moan.

"Ah Nezuko!" I grunted. As I went faster and faster, her moans became more frequent. "I-I'm going to cum!" I said to her. She wrapped her legs around my waist, not letting me escape as I felt the cum about to drain out of me. 

We both screamed out each other's names as the climax came. We were both sweaty and tired but we continued anyway, she climbed on top of me, slowly lowering herself until she appeared next to my member. She started licking the tip, I let out a groan of pleasure as she continued to take my dick deeper in her mouth. She continued, bobbing her head up and down. "Nezuko " I moaned saying her name like it was the sweetest lullaby. As she kept bobbing her head up and down, I started pumping into her mouth. I moaned as I let out all of my cum. She licked me clean and went back up to me. I wrapped my arms around her as I embraced her under the sheets, I whispered into her ear as we drifted to sleep.

"I love you."

Lemon End

(First Ever Lemon. Btw I know what your gonna say 'He's 14' Well, the legal age of consent in Japan is 13... Soooo, yeah.)

...

The next morning passed, I woke up with Nezuko next to me as I remember the night before. I blushed furiously as I decided to get us some breakfast.

As I walked downstairs I was greeted by my Mom... This is going to be annoying, I could already tell.

"You guys were quite loud last night..." She says with a smile as she sipped her tea.

'PFFFT' I spat out the water I was drinking in shock...

"You- You heard?" I ask fearfully.

"Sure did, I hope you used the condoms I put in the draw." She says with a slight smirk

"Are we really having this conversation? Wait..."

"The Fuck's a Condom?"

"Nice jo-" She says before seeing the confused expression written all over my face.

"Oh... You're serious..." She uttered with slight shock.

"Well I left school years ago, I didn't really have the talk, I only know through, *Cough* Material."

"Well they are..." She was about to say something but stopped herself before whispering under her breath 'Grandbabies...'

"Ah, They aren't really important, I made some breakfast you should bring it up to Nezuko."

"Okay? Your being very weird mom." I leave, taking the breakfast up the Nezuko, not hearing what my Mom said after.

'For someone with over 200 IQ you are really dumb. Now I get grandbabies to spoil...'

...

Please don't be too critical with this chapter, I haven't done any lemon scenes before. I really liked one of the comments instead of making Eri adopted, is to make her baby Eri their biological child.