Reveal

He Ignored him because he was quirkless. Toshi forgot that he was born quirkless as well, no matter. Inko Windsor then decided that she would divorce Yagi. Purposefully letting him get custody of Tatsumaki, She couldn't bear to look at Tatsumaki without feeling a pit in her stomach. Tatsumaki was effectively disowned by Inko, effectively cutting her off from the royal succession. Allowing her no connections to the royal family even if she had royal blood in her.

Izuku locked himself in his room on his 8th Birthday and the month following, it was heartbreaking to see him like that. I can understand why though, his entire life he had no one but me and himself to rely on. The same happened with Toshi, I was planning on telling the entire family that I was from the royal family today but I suppose only Izuku will know now.

I tried everything to get him out of his room but I suppose there was only one way to appeal to him. I told Izuku that I can help him become a hero. The door creaked open and from that point on I decided I would help him towards his goal to shatter the reality that quirkless are useless. 

When the door creaked open, I decided to head inside. I saw Izuku sitting there, tears still stained his cheeks. I sat beside him as I planned to finally reveal his lineage.

"Izuku, I need to tell you something. It is something that could change your life and help you become a hero." I said, causing Izuku to look visibly intrigued. He scanned my face and posture for any signs that I was lying. Of course, I wasn't.

"Your last name isn't Midoriya." I state bluntly.

{Izuku POV}

'What does she mean my name isn't Midoriya? I can't be adopted, I have their genetics.'

"Wha?"

"My name isn't Midoriya either. You are only 75% Japanese. My grandmother was Japanese but she married an englishman, his name was Henry Windsor. At the time he was the king of England. I was the crown princess, I ran away long ago hoping I wouldn't be queen. A selfish decision on my part. Recently, my sister passed away without any heir to the royal family, I had no choice but to become queen. You are Izuku Windsor, the crown prince to the English royal family."

That... That can't be possible? I'm Japanese. There must be some kind of British law that prevents other nationalities from ascending the throne right?

"I know what your thinking and no, there is no law like that. Discrimination against nationality has been long gone even before quirks started to appear." This caused me to be slightly startled? How could she understand me so well that she could predict my thoughts...

"... Are you sick?"

"What?!" Mother screamed.

"Well, your posture, voice, expression, everything indicates you aren't lying. The only possible conclusion is that your in a delusion where you believe you are the Queen of England."

"Got to say... That hurt a bit." Mom says as she exaggeratedly clutches her chest in mock-heartbreak.

"Did you not consider why there was an embassy being built near Musutafu? Your Father thinks I am an office worker but in actuality, I'm running a country."

"But how can you keep track if your inJapan?" I ask. There is a lot more to keep track of if your running a country presumably.

"Well, I have advisors. I also keep track of the census and video chat with other nobles to keep track of the country. I also have any documents that needs to be verified, such as new laws that go through the house of commons and the house of lords. These are shipped through a private jet, along with any other needs, I might have."

After a few minutes of silence, and registering this information, I chuckled to myself. This isn't something my Mother would lie about. And there isn't such a thing as so many coincidences supporting her story. Everything adds up, including why Mom would often swear in english whenever... Dad made a mistake, such as nearly drowning me.

The Thunder God of U.A (IZUKU X NEZUKO)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara